PART FIVE- THE FINALE

YUKI

"Why are you doing all of these Yumi?! Ngano?! Ackey was dead-- Psyche was also dead-- and then Gerlie, she killed herself because of you!" Kang shouted at my face while gituok gihapon ko niya.

I smiled creepily at her.

"You're crazy Yumi!" mas na feel pa nako nga mas gikusgan pa ni Kang ang pagtuok kanako.

Gipadayon nako ang paggunit sa iyahang kamot nga nagtuok kanako.

Akoa siyang gisipa sa iyahang tiyan. Tungod sa kakusog sa impact, nalayo siya kanako og nabuhian niya ang gigunitan niya nga kutsilyo kaganiha.

Nabuhian sad ko niya. Akoang gipunit ang iyahang kutsiluo.

I smiled creepily again to her.

I can sense her fear-- she is nervous. Ganiha ra siya nag pa as if nga wala nahadlok nako pero ang tinuod, gikulbaan siya og maayo.

Hinay-hinay ko nga niduol kaniya. Siya na pud karon ang hinay-hinay nga naglakaw palikod.

"Yumi! Why are you doing this?!" she's trembling pero nasinggit gihapon to niya nako.

Napalingkod nalang siya sa kahadlok. Mura na siya og kahilakon.

"Wala man gud ko ninyo gi treat nga barkada." I acted like I am sad because of what I said.

I even pouted at her front.

"Just because of that, tagsa-tagsa mi nimo nga gipatay?! Tungod ra ana Yumi?!" disbelief was written all over her face.

I sarcastically laughed at her.

"Isa ra to siya sa mga reason why I am doing this Kang. Just one of the fucking reasons!" I shouted at her.

I held her chin tight for her to look straight at my eyes.

Hinay-hinay na nga nisurop ang akoang dugo.

"Before I kill you, I wanna tell you some story so you fucking listen to me."

Tears are falling from her eyes.

She's still trembling.

"Once upon a time, naay usa nga babae. At first, wala unta siyay gusto nga makipagbarkada pero naay upat nga babae ang niduol sa iyaha. Kaabi sa usa nga babae nga true friends ang upat pero gigamit ra diay siya para naa silay source of answer. Gigamit ra diay nila ang usa ka babae. They are friends pero behind the girl's back-- ilaha siyang dauton." I said.

"Okay raman unta to sa isa ka babae, ang gamiton ra siya. Okay ra unta to until--- naa siyay nahibaw-an nga dile maayo. The four girls are planning to kill the other girl just freaking because they don't like her!" I continued.

Mas gikusgan pa nako ang paggunit kay Kang.

"W-hat are you t-alking about Yumi?!" she asked.

"And you know what? Kaybaw ko kung kinsa tong isa nga babae. Gatuo mo nga wala ko kaybaw sa inyuhang plano Kang?! Sa plano ninyo ni Ackey, Gerlie and Psyche?!" I shouted again to her.

"Y-umi..."

Akoang gigunitan ang iyahang buhok. Nadunggan nako ang iyahang kasakit tungod sa akoang gihimo.

"Y-umi please.. s-top."

I sarcastically laughed again.

"Stop?! Wala pa gani ko nagsugod." I said while naggunit gihapon ko sa iyahang buhok.

"January 23, 2018. Wala ka kahinumduman ana nga date Kang?!"

She just stared at me.

I continued talking..

"That date, naa moy plano nga iparape ang usa nga babae right?! Nga ipapatay?! Kamo nga magbabarkada?! Wala ka nakahinumdom?!" I shouted because of anger. "That night--- inyuhang plano nga ipadakop siya, dad-on sa asa, ipa-rape, and then ipapatay diba?!" I shouted again.

Nahinumduman nasad nakog balik.

Mas gigunitan pa nakog kusog ang iyahang buhok.

"I'm sorry-- Y-umi, I'm sorry." She said while crying.

I laughed again.

"Your sorry aren't enough dear! Your sorry can't bring Yumi's life back!"

I can feel my tears flowing down from my eyes while nahinumduman nako pagbalik ang nahitabo sa akoang kambal nga siya Yumi.

The reason why I am doing this.

"Y-umi?! B-ut you are Yumi! Ikaw si Yumi! What are you talking about? I d-ont understand." she asked.

Ilhan kaayu nga wala siya nakasabot sa akoang giingon.

"I am not Yumi! I am Yuki-- her twin sister. Wala mo nakahinumdom? All of you planned to kill her! She treated you as friends pero unsa ang gihimo ninyo kaniya?! Yumi, she..." akoa nang gitutok ang kutsilyo kaniya while I'm still holding her hair tight.

"was killed together with her innocent child. Yes, buntis ang akoang kambal adtong panahuna, 3 months pregnant!"

I am angry but still my tears are flowing down to my cheeks.

"You are not Yumi?! You are her twin sister? I didn't even know nga naa diay siya'y kambal. All this time --- but I thought the plan didn't go well. I thought wala nadayon ang plano nga ipapatay si Yumi--- I thought wala to nadayon."

She's still shocked.

"You are freaking wrong! You're evil plan goes well. I can still remember how my twin sister called me at the middle of the night para mangayo og tabang kanako. I can still remember her fear not just for herself but also for her child's life!"

"And now, it's payback time. I want all of you to suffer! But before I kill you, I just want to say that it was Ackey. It was Ackey whom Gerlie, Psyche and you ate the other day. Diba ingon mo nga lamian? Well, it's her flesh that's why."

Ilhan kaayu nga na mas na shock si Kang sa akoang giingon.

Yes.

That's right.

I cooked Ackey-- same with Psyche. Bad thing, wala lang nako to naconfess ni Gerlie since she killed herself first.

My first plan is ibilin nako si Kang and Gerlie, I will kill them at the same time but Gerlie is such a coward. She killed herself because she's afraid.

"You're a psychopath! You're crazy Yuki! How can you do this? You cooked them?! Nabuang na ka!" she shouted at me.

I laughed sarcastically again.

"Say whatever you want, any minutes from now I will kill you." slowly, I pointed my knife near her heart.

"Y-uki..." She said as I slowly stabbed her heart so that she will really feel the suffering and pain.

I witnessed how she's slowly dying here in my front and I don't feel anything at all.

Akoang gibuhian ang kutsilyo og nitindog while staring at Kang's already dead body.

"Just like what I promised to you Yumi, I will make them pay. I will make them suffer and now--- I finally did." I whispered to the air.

Yes.

I acted as Yumi and befriend with them before I killed Ackey-- before I brutally killed her.

I am also the one who killed Psyche brutally.

I am the reason why Gerlie killed herself.

And now, I also finally killed Kang.

Who's the culprit?!

Obviously, I am. Not Yumi but me, her twin sister-- Yuki.

I am the real culprit.

-