one; "vacation"

Have faith in me, 'cause there are things that I've seen I don't believe

"Watch where you're going, you dumb broad!"

He came out of nowhere. You were just minding your own business when he turned the corner and bumped right into you.

"Sorry, I--" You looked up from the ground where you had fallen. A tall man stood in front of you with a puzzled expression on his face. You felt your cheeks turn red when you realized who it was standing in front of you. "...Schlatt?"

"Oh, a fan... of course." You heard him mutter under his breath. He sighed and held a hand out to you, which you took as you tried to get up. "You good?"

"Yeah, thanks. And I'm sorry," You said. Your favorite YouTuber was right here in front of you, and you felt like crying.

"Yeah." Schlatt turned and walked away, leaving just as quickly as he came.

"Fuck..." You whimpered. You collapsed against the brick wall next to you. Out of all of the things that could've happened on this vacation, it was that? You sucked in a breath. Suddenly, the world went dark.

-

You woke up in a panic. "What..."

You were lying in bed, your teddy bear in your arms. Yes, you still sleep with a teddy bear, and no, you're not 12.

"It was a dream." Of course it was.

You glanced over at the clock on your nightstand. 4:12 am.

"Well, guess I'm probably not going back to sleep." You got up.

You love to travel. Ever since you graduated high school last year, you promised yourself you would travel at least once a year. You had saved up for months to be able to go to New York for a weekend, and last month you finally got the amount you needed. You were leaving in a week, but you were so nervous about the trip.

One of the things you were worried about the most was your career. You were a YouTuber. Not really that famous, but made enough money to be able to live comfortably. But what would leaving do? Vacations were out of the question for you; you uploaded every day, and being away for a week would throw your schedule way out of whack.

Oh well. Fuck it.

You walked to the kitchen and brewed a cup of coffee. Life is fine right now, you thought. Hell, my viewers won't be upset if I took a break. I need it.

You poured in the sugar and milk, humming.

Your phone dinged in the background. Sighing, you picked it up and checked the notification. It was your Discord server.

"Bigbuns69 (#general-chat, (y/c/n) Official Server)

@(y/d/n) i love you"

You blinked. It was too early in the morning for this shit. You loved your fans, but wished sometimes they would leave you alone. Can't have a peaceful day as a YouTuber.

You came onto the server. The chat was silent for a second until everyone realized you were online.

Then the chat went apeshit.

"yote547 - Today at 4:17 am

@(y/d/n) OMG YOU'RE ONLINE

(y/d/n)lover - Today at 4:17 am

@(y/d/n) I LOVE YOu PLEASE EAT MY ASS

bigpapa - Today at 4:17 am

ding dong the wicked bitch is dead

Earthworm - Today at 4:17 am

Gongaga

Ashley - Today at 4:17 am

@(y/d/n) hi can i please get robux

thereal(y/d/n) - Today at 4:17 am

I am the real (y/d/n) no scam

hxtlerlol - Today at 4:17 am

b

bbc69420 - Today at 4:18 am

BIG BLACK COCK :pog:"

You typed something in, chuckling at some of the messages.

"(y/d/n) - Today at 4:18 am

do you guys ever fucking sleep?"

You put your phone down and sipped your coffee.

-

After you finished your coffee and read some of the horrid messages on your Discord server, you got on your computer. You still haven't told your fans about the vacation, and you were hoping to wait until it was time, but you thought about it and realized it would be better to get it out of the way. You got onto Twitter and posted:

"(y/n)

@(y/t/n)

uploading a video, think you should watch

((a/n: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ im so sorry i had to))

4:27 am . (date) . Twitter Web App"

It was time. You had already uploaded a video, but set it to private. You wanted to watch it one more time before you set it to public, so you pressed play.

Your intro played as always, then faded out to your screen playing Minecraft. You hadn't done facecam on your channel yet, you were waiting for the right moment. You started the video out by explaining that this video was a bit different, and that you had some important news to share.

"I'm sorry for not saying this sooner, but I was waiting for the right time. I've been saving up to go on vacation, and finally have gotten enough money to afford it! Unfortunately though, this means uploading will cease for a week or two. When I come back I will have lots to say, and I will most likely stream so watch for that. Thank you for watching my videos everyone! Goodbye for now."

Ugh. There were several things about the video you wished to change, but it would have to do. You set it to public and watched as people began to flock to it. 4k views in 5 minutes. Huh.

Your subscriber count was currently at 160k, which is more than you would've thought to have considering your channel was only a year old. You had dreamed to be a YouTuber ever since you were a kid, and you had hoped to be famous but knew it wasn't realistic.

You got off the computer and sunk in your chair.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧