The First Day

As I walk into the restaurant known as Freddy Fazbear's pizza I look around tired, at the entrance of the building and sigh.

I sweep dust off of my purple coat with my hand and scratch my head slowly, already hating my new job.

I quietly said to myself "well time to start a boring job at a boring restaurant...for kids" I slowly walk to my new office as security guard for the night shifts, from 12:00 to 6:00 watching animatronic robots that are less appealing then watching paint dry.

As I walked closer and closer to my office I looked at the poorly drawn pictures of the robots made by kids that probably don't know the difference from up and down; I noticed the sound of something screeching.

I kept on marching along thinking it was just the building settling since the place just reopened after who knows what.

I finally made it to my desk and sat down and pulled out a pen and paper, and simply started to draw a picture of what was supposed to look like Freddy but instead had the appearance of a cat with it's fur shaved off...

but half way through the phone started to ring and I just let it go to voice mail. Not listening to anything the man on the other end had to say except for a few things like glitches and no proper night modes on the animatronics he also mentioned a Freddy Fazbear head to defend my self and I smirked. thinking that nothing would harm me,

the call ended.
"Ha ha funny...like id need to defend myself against robots that don't even have the capability to do anything except sing" I said in confidence. I continued to laugh but something interrupted my laughter.

I heard what sounded like scratching at the end of my long hall and shined my torch at the dark corridor and saw What looked like Toy Foxy (mangle) but on two feet and a hook on his right hand, it had darker coloured fur, and was more torn up then then Toy Foxy.

I shined the torch at it to examine the animatronic but suddenly my light, it died! (foxy leaving) "what the fuck what was that t-thing?" I heard laughing, a child laughing! I called out in concern "h-hello are you lost?" The child said hi and I heard it coming from the left air vent beside me and I shined my torch at it jumping into my mask when I saw Balloon Boy "holy shit!"

I said in terror "what is happening...I guess Chica or Freddy will start moving now?" When I finished speaking I quickly bolted to the camera, looking from room to room to make sure everything was in it's place. I nearly got up and ran when I saw that there was not a single animatronic on the stage.

I looked at my watch to look at the time. "4 am...just a few hours to go" I started getting serious, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath I shined my torch at the hall and the both vents and saw nothing.

Pulling up the camera again I looked around and went to one of the party rooms seeing Bonnie with his guitar; I smiled for whatever reason seeing Bonnie cheered me up. I rubbed my head and got back to business, I then again shifted back to the different cameras and saw that Toy Foxy was still in her place.

"Foxy? Sounds to...boyish maybe I could call you, Foxina? I'll think about it" smiling I checked the time and saw it was 5:50 and I sighed in relief. I started to pack up my things and heard the animatronics running by the halls getting back into place I hid in the mask for the next five minutes until I heard the main doors open and I smiled stood up and ran to the door and looked at the morning sky and thought to myself "I'm alive"