Wake up sleepy head

As I stayed there passes out on the ground with chunks of glass covering my body from the window I get shaken awake by someone "hello Cole? Are you ok?" They said in a concerned tone

I wake up and see the waitress I was talking to last night and I jump panting heavily in terror. "W-what time is it?! W-where am I?!"

The woman jumps when I jump and puts her hand on my shoulder trying to calm me. "It's 6:10 and your at the pizzeria I found you here...passed out! Is everything alright" she says concerned.

"I honestly don't know" I say rubbing the back of my head "all I remember from last night was the animatronics and they were chasing me."

She puts the back of her hand on my forehead "well you are kinda warm...were you sure you saw what you saw?" She asks in disbelief.

"I'm sure!" I scream in defence "they were all chasing me every single one of them!" I slowly stand up "you must believe me!"

"Every single one of them?" She asks whilst backing up slightly in fear from me yelling. "Hmm"

"What?" I say with an angry tone and confused walking closer and grabbing my bag"

I started to walk off after we talked for a while she told me her name. Which for some reason I didn't know her name even though we kinda work together. "Hmmm Ashley" I said as I walked to my car.

When I got to my house I unlocked the door and went straight to the couch. I thought to myself for the next few hours. "This restaurant...it needs to be shut down! But how? If those things could attack me they could attack anyone"

I ran my hand through my dark violet hair and watched the dark hall leading to my bedroom, terrified. What if one of them came to my house? I'd be fucked!

I noticed something golden at the corner of my eye. I looked over and almost had a heart attack. When I saw a...golden animatronic in my kitchen.

I jumped and heard it whisper. "I am the tool you must use" I walked over, my mind flooding with curiosity.

"The t-tool? Tool for what" I stopes dead in my tracks after what it told me.
"The tool to shut down the restaurant" and then it faded away.