Chapter 2

First person POV:
————- ♡ ————-————- ♡ ————-————- ♡ ————-————- ♡ ————-

   I woke up on top of a pile of leaves, in a forest that was vastly surrounded by trees and mushrooms. Scratching my head, I get up and see that there was an omamori in my hand that I don't remember having. There was a note that said "Keep it safe! ヾ(。・ω・。)" I suddenly realized it smelled awful. I could see weirdly (more like an unnatural) colored gas coming from the mushrooms growing on a nearby tree. I covered my nose, the smell was too putrid to handle. I decided to walk around to find my way out of this place.

   After a while of exploring, I came across a small but long shaped house. Due to the long trees blocking the sunlight to shine through and provide light, I couldn't really see what it was.
I tripped over something when I was walking over to it using the more lighter colored path that I could see lead towards it. Getting up I tried feeling what it was 

it was...

A broom.

   Out of all things, a broom is what a tripped over. Luckily, It wasn't broken. Only dirtied by the  grime that got on it when I fell over. If this is property of the owner of this house, then I hope they won't get angry because of it...

I walk over to the door and knock on it nervously, with >possibly< their broom in hand. I could hear foot steps coming to answer it.

Tip....Toe.....Tip...Toe....C R E E K...

There was a girl standing there who was generously taller than me

There was a girl standing there who was generously taller than me. She had yellow eyes and yellow hair, the outfit of a witch, and was standing there with a pointy black hat wrapped in a white ribbon. With a very stern expression on her face, she announces;
"Who are you, ze?"

I was panicking. She looked angry... Maybe because she saw how I got dirt on her broom. I mean, it would make sense if she owned it cause she looked like a witch. 

I think to myself 'will I get hexed because of it?? Oh boy, I'm dead, I'm definitely de-'

"Helloooo? Earth to stranger who knocked-at-my-door?"
I got pushed out of my thoughts by her waving her hand in front of my face. I responded.
"Oh, uhm, I got lost around this forest and found your broom outside of your house, I may have messed it up a little, I'm sorry..."

She raised her arm and I prepared for the worst, covering my face with my arms to shield myself.
After a few seconds, I felt no impact towards me, so I unwrapped my arms and opened my eyes.
The broom was in her hand, completely free of all dust and grime. How did she clean it so fast?!
"Oh, this? This baby can 'never get dirty ze!"
She winked and put a thumbs up with her right hand.
What world have I gotten myself into now?

Chapter 2 END

∘◦ ☆ ◦∘
   A/N                                                                 

Starting off, I'm so thankful for my sister Lashyla editing this chapter!
I kept calling marisa they/them and a few more grammar mistakes, and overall she was great at fixing them.
(I might have to hire her lol)
Also, I tried a new writing style this chapter.
I hope you will not be bothered by it, readers!

∘◦ ☆ ◦∘