Chapter 4

Bruce sat on the couch in the lounge area of his suite. He was thinking about what had happened the night before. He had really enjoyed himself with Alice and ever since she had kissed him, he couldn't stop thinking about her. What had he gotten himself into? Today they were going to hang out again. He had agreed to them spending time in his room, alone. Bruce ran through all the scenarios of what could happen, and, if he was being honest to himself, he was getting turned on by every single one of them. He was brought out of his thoughts by his mobile ringing. Picking it up off the coffee table, he saw Paddy's name flashing on the screen. He sighed as he answered the call.

"Hey love." he tried to make his voice sound normal, he didn't want her to suspect anything was going on.

"Hi Bruce. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well, how are you and the kids?" Bruce began to pick at a string on the couch. He felt sick to his stomach. His beautiful, loyal, and loving wife was at home while he was crushing on a fan.

"We're doing well. The boys are at a friends house, and Kia left for the day with her boyfriend. I'm enjoying the quiet. I do wish I was with you though."

Bruce felt his heart drop when she said that, "I know love. I promise you, next holiday it'll be just you and me. I just needed some alone time. I need to reset myself from everything that has gone on for the past year."

He could feel Paddy smiling. He didn't deserve her. "I know. Take as much time as you need. I'll be waiting when you get back."

"I love you Paddy. I truly do."

Paddy let out a shy laugh, "I love you too, Bruce. I'll talk to you later. Have fun and please be careful."

"I will. Thank you." Bruce ended the call and sat with the phone in his hands. He felt like an ass. Paddy knew him better than anyone. She knew he was a flirt, and she never once complained about it. Early on in their marriage he had cheated on her, and she forgave him, numerous times. One time she had actually caught him with a fan. She had taken a flight to Brazil with Austin and Griffin when they were little. Bruce wasn't expecting them so he was enjoying himself with a groupie. The guys in the band had no idea that Bruce was entertaining someone in his dressing room so they had no time to warn him. Paddy opened up the door to his dressing room and caught him fucking a girl from behind. Bruce hadn't noticed her until she started yelling at him. She grabbed the boys and headed out, only to have Bruce chase after them, crying as he begged her to forgive him. Austin and Griffin were too young to know what was going on, but seeing their parents fighting had made them upset. Paddy left Bruce that day. She took off her wedding band and threw it at him, letting him know that as soon as he got back home there would be divorce papers waiting for him. But, that didn't happen, she forgave him. She loved him dearly. Bruce never cheated on her again. He had almost lost her and the kids.

"What the fuck am I doing?" he asked himself.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
"Hi Bruce." Alice stood in the doorway of his room. She was wearing a nightgown that fell right above her knees. She had a bottle of wine in her hands.

"Hey. Come on in." he had just showered and was wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He was running a towel though his hair, trying to dry it as much as he could.

Alice sat down on the couch and looked up at him, smiling as she handed him the bottle of wine. "I brought something to drink for our breakfast date."

Bruce grabbed the bottle and chuckled, "Wine for breakfast? We're starting kind of early, aren't we?"

"Well, we're not planning on going anywhere, are we? We're still having breakfast in bed, right?"

Bruce couldn't help but groan, he knew what she was implying. "Uhm...." he couldn't answer her. He knew what he wanted to say, he knew what he should say....but nothing would come out.

Alice stood up grabbed his hand, bringing it to her mouth and kissing it. She took one of his fingers into her mouth, slowly wrapping her tongue around the digit, looking at him as she did so.

Bruce could feel himself getting hard. Her mouth felt so good, he wondered what else she could do with it. Alice grabbed Bruce by the waist and pulled him towards her. She could feel his cock poking her. He obviously felt the same way she did. "Is that a yes? Do you want to have breakfast in bed...or...." she wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear, "...we can skip breakfast, and just go to bed." Alice dipped her tongue into his ear, she nibbled on his earlobe and pulled away to look him in the eyes. His face was flushed, he was breathing hard and eyes were hooded with lust.

Bruce grabbed Alice by the hand and led her into the bedroom. "The bed's this way." he said, as all thoughts of Paddy and loyalty were left behind.