"He's really nice, actually!"

I- I'm not proud of what I have done-

rly short

Liz's POV

"so Liz?" I turned to Betty, while sitting on the bleachers. "yeah?" "what do you think about Parker?" I turned to peter, who was across the gym with Ned. "Peter?" He was laughing and smiling at something Ned had said, "he-" "he's such a nerd, (I hated that) I'm wondering how he can handle this class." cindy said with a laugh. "He's really nice, actually!"

Suddenly the coach blew the whistle, "Alright boys first, start running laps!" The girls just kept talking while we watched the boys run, I looked back a peter, who was staying in the back with Ned. He didn't seem like he was struggling, to run a least, he looked slightly irritated, like he was holding something back. Soon the coach blew his whistle again, and the boys went to sit back down. Peter did, as most of the others were doing, and lifted his shirt to wipe excess sweat off. I wasn't expecting abs, full rock hard abs. "Holy shit." I whispered,which caught Betty off guard. She looked to where I was looking, "oh my god, Puny Parker has been working." Which caused Cindy to look, then Martha to look, then Michelle to look, then pretty much all the girls to look.

Eventually peter noticed and sat down next to ned, well basically hide behind Ned.

MJs POV
What a looser.

Peters POV
I am an idiot.