𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

I woke up a chilled sweat with tears down my cheeks. My stomach twisted and I curled in on myself. My body felt weak and uncomfortable.

"Daniel? Hey you awake?" A voice called.

I open my eyes and find that the sky is a dark gray and Christian is standing in my doorway.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay? I heard crying and came to check on you" he had a sad frown on his face.

"Just a bad dream" I mumbled softly.

"Okay, call for me if you need anything" he smiled small.

"Actually, can you stay?" I asked shyly.

"Of course" he smiled sitting on the bed with me.

"Why were you crying? If you don't mind me asking" he asked softly playing with his fingers.

"I had a dream...my dad, was uh back..
He took me back a-and kept me somewhere else.." I answered quietly wrapping my arms around myself.

"Daniel you know your apart of this family now, your dad is gonna have to go through a lot of people before he can even see you" Christian smiled. "Daniel your gonna make it through and I will be by your side to help you" I smiled sitting up and hugging him tightly him hugging back as well.

[a/n]

Kinda forgot about this book for a hot second. But I'm gonna work on it more soon.

Sorry this part is so short :/