Cat!AU

Four small green paws walked on a clean sidewalk pridefully, a small green stubby tail waving and flipping in a way that would mesmerize anyone.

As a couple of U.A. students walked by, watching the small green cat walk in a weird way, one person in particular had taken an interest in the small green kitty.

"C'mom Sho w-we gotta go-PffT-" A yellow haired male said as he doubled over, trying his best to hold in his laughter.

A man with eye bags under his eyes looked over towards Hizashi and shook his head whilst pointing at the kitty.

"He may be trying to look prideful but he's shivering, even with all that wild, dirty, fur on him." At this the green cat turned his head towards the man, an irk mark on his face, how dare this puny, shaggy, haired male with eye bags that could go down to his knees insult him, he'd bust his nico nico knee caps if he had to.

As he walked up to the small scrawny black haired male, he seethed at the thought of him wearing a trench coat with black high tops. Sooner or later he made it up to the man and got on his hind legs trying to locate his knee before realizing he was to short, going through a series of pouting, and then just deciding that he would bite at his ankles, but before he could begin to nip at him he was picked up.

The green haired kitten contorted his face in a look of confusion, his big bright green eyes narrowing as he tried his best to comprehend what was going on.

The boy that was holding him was quite tall and had blue hair that seemed to feather off to the side, in the green kittens opinion it looked kind of stupid. The kitty looked around, from under his hind legs he could see his stubby little tail slowly curl up and his hind legs bend softly, the ground was far off and blurry as he gulped and meowed desperately.

"That's not how you hold a kitten Tensei" The boy with eye bags pointed out and took the kitten out of the others hands as he sulked about not being good enough in the cat community. Despite not wanting anything to do with the man that told him he looked dirty he allowed it to happen, deciding that he would pounce on him at the last minute.

The boy with eye bags grabbed the dirty green kitten and folded his hind legs on his less dominant arm and then folded his front legs, making the kitten look comfy and engulfed in warmth as the male pet his head softly.

Surprised, the kitten squirmed a bit before purring out that he liked the show of affection from the male. Forgetting all about his plan he layed his head down between the crook of Aizawas arm and closed his eyes.

The laughter from the other male had died out as he called the two other males towards him.

"Hurry up Tensei, Aizawa, we're gonna be late for heroics AGAIN!"

"That was you fault last time Yamada!!"
——
As third period ended Aizawa pulled out a small canister of wet cat food and a bottle of water, the green kitten had been sitting in his inside pocket since he was fairly small and malnourished, that worried Aizawa a bit but he knew if he got the kitten to eat it would eventually get bigger and bigger.

The food and water was set on the desk and so was the kitten, the green floof took interest in the food and began eating, Aizawa on the other hand checked for fleas and tics, unfortunately he did have some fleas, the tics were the worst though, how had he not noticed them, they where the biggest things on his ears, embedded in the soft spots.

Aizawa decided that he would get them off when he got home as one of his closest friend came up and consulted him on having a cat on his desk in the first place, to which the Aizawa rolled his eyes ignorantly.

———

screech

701 words