I

Everyone in Idolish7 was gathered in the living room that winter morning. It was late December. Mitsuki was having breakfast with Iori and Nagi, while Sogo, Tamaki, and Yamato were watching whatever was on playing on the television screen. After looking at the clock, Sogo was the first to notice something was not quite right.

"Hey, isn't Riku usually the first out of all of us to be awake?" he asked the others. Mitsuki's face became concerned. "Yeah, you're right. He's usually here drinking his usual tea by 6:30. I wonder if something happened" he replied. Iori took a sip of his warm drink on the table. "If he overslept, then we should go wake him up soon. We got a busy day today. Manager is coming to pick us up around 9:30 and so we can't afford to be behind schedule". Tamaki's eyebrows furrowed. "For the last couple of days, I noticed that Rikkun's been a bit sluggish. I hope he hasn't been pushing himself too hard". Nagi nodded in agreement. "... especially during this time of the year" he added.

Iori sighed. "If Nanase-san does not come out of his room by 8, then I'll go wake him up myself" Iori said as he started to assemble the dirty dishes.

It was now 08:02 AM. Iori checked the time and everyone's face started to become concerned. He got up and started to approach Riku's bedroom door. Yamato turned off the television, and everyone watched as Iori started to knock on the door. "Nanase-san, it's time to get up. Manager is coming to pick us up soon, so you need to get ready" Iori said. No response. "Nanase-san" he called once again and yet no response. Iori looked back at everyone else who was now really worried about their center. Iori swallowed some of his saliva. "Nanase-san, excuse me, I'm coming in" he said, opening the door to a dark room and closing the door behind him. I can barely see in here. Iori slightly opened the blinds. The sun's gentle rays lit up the room and Iori could now see red hair popping out underneath the corner of the bedsheets. Small sounds of panting and heavy breathing abruptly reached Iori's ears, and quickly, he went to Riku's side.

He got closer to his bedside and uncovered his head, and his eyes widened. The words "Nanase-san..." escaped Iori's lips as he saw their center covered in sweat and taking short painful breaths in damp clothing. Iori placed his hand over Riku's forehead. He's burning up too! Iori quickly searched around Riku's room, looking for his inhaler, until he found it inside one of his drawers. Iori picked up Riku and tried to pull him up to sit upright and had him breathe in his medicine. Iori quickly took out his phone and sent a text.

                                                           にーさん

                                                                                 Please get a bowl of water and

                                                                                                       some small towels!

What's wrong?!

                                                                            Nanase-san has a very high fever

                                                                   while also having an asthma attack

Gathering some nearby paper, Iori tried fanning some air to Riku. He was still panting, but less than before; a good sign. Iori checked and saw that his older brother has not responded yet, but instead, heard the door suddenly open and Mitsuki coming in with what Iori asked for. He saw the amount of sweat Riku had and quickly started to wipe it off his face down to his chest with clean water. "This isn't gonna help him much I'm afraid, ni-san, please call an ambulance" Iori said. "Where's your phone?" Mitsuki asked while gently wiping down Riku's face.

"Back there" Iori pointed. Mitsuki was about to put the small towel down, but a hand tugged onto his clothing. "!!"

"Please ... don't..." a hoarse voice called out.