Amelia

Love isn't something people like I get, we are never the first nor last choice of the people we crave affection from. We are left in bitter disarray after fulfilling our wifely duties and are left to scrub off the wretchedness of a hovel of a home.  That is the life my beloved choose for themselves.

I could never wrap my head around it, why you chose them and not me. I offered the world on a silver platter, yet you choose to be deceived and tricked by such a conniving person. “Knock Knock I'm your clock” the sound of knocking pulls me back into reality“Ami you need not bother yourself to tend to me every hour” she makes her way towards me, tapping at the dark oak table“do you require my services?” arms wrap around my neck as she nestles herself onto me“There is no need for such. You may continue with your duties”, pacing faster was my heart and such sound filled my eardrum.
This woman before me acts with esteem and grace in front of the most royal of courts. Though at the same time can seem as if she were the king and I a mere pond in her game, ready to fall for the king at a seconds notice.
Only the finest of people do deserve to be with a person with equal excellence and power.

𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑, 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒. 𝑇𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

-𝒴ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓂ℴ𝓈𝓉 ℒℴ𝓎𝒶𝓁 ℒℴ𝓋ℯ𝓇

“To you my brothers I speak the truest of words, our nation needs a gifted roller, one who will be not a king but a servant to the people of this kingdom. Being a roller is merely an oath of loyalty to our people. King Adam will not fit this role, he is unfit to role over the kind people of this land. He has brought nothing but destruction and plague upon our people, I second born to the thrown of 
Corvina challenge my brother for the title of roller” the room was silent.
Quickly the room was filled in utter chaos, many discussing amongst others “SILENCE!” a loud voice erupted in the court“I accept your challenge to the thrown, we shall spar at dawn, you are all dismissed” many people part of the court of Adam were frightened for if I did win they would be dismissed from the castle and would be labeled as traitors.  

  As I slowly approach the field of dandelions, soft petals brushing against the tips of my fingers. Approaching the carved stone, he never cared about you, dear. Not like I do, even in such a state“, the sun's setting, isn't it wonderful?” the coldness of trickling tears meet my warm skin. If only you were here to see the sunset with me one last time, Amelia.