Chapter Nine

(Older Bakugou and Deku)

"Kacchan, can you make pancakes?"

"No. I'm not in the mood right now." He responded gloomily,

"Are you feeling alright? What's wrong?" Deku asked concerned,

"You know the villain we haven't caught yet?"

"Yea, why?"

"Well, what if he finds out what happened and he comes to kill us, our younger selves. His quirk isn't powerful but, it can be... What do we do?"

"I think its best if we warn them. We are a great team and all we have to do is make sure they don't come in contact with him." Deku replied,

"Let's send a message after Aizawa~sensei is free after school," Deku added,

"Okay..."

——————————————————————————

(Younger Bakugou and Deku)

"Kacchan, are you sure you're okay? What happened in the dream?" Deku asked,

Bakugou was being quiet all morning since the dream. He didn't respond.

"Y-You don't have to answer. I was just be-"

"You killed yourself."

"H-Huh?"

"You died, because of me. In middle school I told you to die and I regret it. I didn't think you would actually consider it but I can't forgive myself from what I saw or said."

"Kacchan..."

"Don't say you forgive me or all that bullshit. I know it isn't true. I can't even forgive myself, so how the hell are you gonna forgive me?"

Deku felt worried, he felt this since middle school and he never knew.

"Kacchan, I don't care about the past anymore you know. I for-"

"Shut up."

"Kacchan, please listen. I forgave you ever since middle school. I know you never meant it."

"I said, Shut up!" He got up from the table and walked to the living room.

"I should give him some space" Deku sighed,

*doorbell rings*

They both have this thing if someone goes to the door they both go, in case if its a villain.

Deku opened the door to a sketchy looking guy. He wore a mask with dark clothing, muscular, and had brown hair covered with a black sports hat.

"Ah, Deku and Ground Zero, is it?" He said in a deep voice.

"Y-Yes!" Deku didn't mean to say that loud, he was just nervous.

"And who are you dumbass?"

"S-Sorry, he's like that."

"Don't worry about it, I'm the... guy that lives below you and just moved in. I just wanted to say hello to my lovely neighbors!"

"Hold on a second. Deku, come over here."

"Yes Kacchan?"

"He looks like he just robbed a bank, are you really trusting this guy?"

"No I'm not. We should say we're busy and we have work things to do. Maybe he hasn't noticed that we look younger."

"Sure whatever,"

They both go up to the man at the door.

"Sorry sir, we're busy right now but we can visit whenever we're not!"