𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐃

❝ Wilted is only a book for people to request graphics for variety of stories made within the app of Wattpad

Wilted is only a book for people to request graphics for variety of stories made within the app of Wattpad. The range of this lotto will contain manipulation and simplistic/aesthetic covers and only those! Although I may try something different in the future but for right now it's unknown till said otherwise. Please listen when I say this, I am not a professional graphic designer, so if someone expects over the top notch best, they probably won't get that here. However, I will try my hardest to succeed in people's requests and hopefully I won't let anyone down.

Do not skip this part of the shop because it will contribute to the likeliness on having anyone's request accepted and completed.

[ RULES ]

ooo. This is not a graphic shop nor will it be in the near future for a certain reason. Which means that I do not have to accept anyone's request and I will inform if I end up denying one. I procrastinate too much in my every day life, and if I feel that the request is a little too much for me, then I will most likely not end up doing it at all. The only reason that this isn't a shop is because I honestly don't want to commit to doing anything I don't want or can't do. Some covers will come out decent and some just won't.

oo1. In order to request anything, make sure that the story or stories are actually published with a prologue and a chapter. I was going to accept drafted requests at first, but then just decided that some people on here are selfish and don't deserve a cover when they end up trashing or not using it. So pretty please have a prologue and a chapter published, I will be checking.

oo2. Absolutely no graphic-hopping whatsoever. I just can't even tolerate it at all and if it ends up becoming a problem, I will just immediately close the lotto for good and no one will be able to request. ❝ If one messes up, all will be punished. ❞ That's just the way it goes. And you have to use the graphic for at least one month, no earlier than that. [I don't do remakes.]

oo3. The payment for a manipulated cover will consist of; a permanent follow [I will follow back.], an additional slot to a public reading list, mandatory credit in the description of the story and in the introduction chapter and a vote on all chapters of this lotto.
The payment for a more simpleish cover will consist of; a permanent follow [I will follow back.], an additional slot to a public reading list, a vote on all chapters of this lotto and mandatory credit in the description of the story. I know this may seem like a lot, but I just want the lotto to get out there for people who really are in need of graphics.

oo4. This is a temporary shop, which means there will be limit of covers that I can make before the lotto closes for good, so be quick. This lotto will only contain two batches, or maybe three if jm feeling generous.

oo5. I won't do passwords, only because I trust the requesters to read this informational chapter. And if they don't, well it just won't end up good for them. However, somewhere in between the request, use a red heart emoji so I know that you've possibly read this page.

𝐍 𝐎 𝐓 𝐄
𝐒 𝐄 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍

The idea of this graphic lotto
was majorly inspired by
posingposeys

[ credit to holygazes for the incredible sign-off gif <333 ]