Happy Days: Part One

Smiling, a demon, was talking to a slightly taller angel. The demons name appeared to be Lydia, and the angel Harod. The demon had fur, brown fur that was quite dark, it only covered her hands, feet, face, and part of her neck. She owned rose red hair, medium-long. She had a green sweater with sleeves covering her hands, she wore dark blue leggings and sock-like boots. She had a white mask with a giant, happy but unsettling smile with black eyes in a happy looking manner and two white pupils, it had an oval and two small triangular ears on the top. The angel had white skin, with light freckles dotted on his face. He rocked a light blue hoodie, and wore dark grey jeans. He wore short blue boots and a pair of headphones that had the same color. His hair was golden, combed nicely, his eyes were storm blue, he was charming. They both had wings, one of them had demon the other angel. Lydia, had horns and a small, thin tail with a black spade on the end. Harod simply had a shining golden halo, floating above his head.
Not that far away two young men were laughing and stomping on each others feet. One had a fiery spirit, his name was Pyro. The other was calm and sometimes strong, Areo was his name. Areo had light blue hair, looking white sometimes. He was pretty much albino. He wore a red jacket with a white t-shirt that had a yellow star. His pants were jet black. (you don't get the pun but I do) Blue goggles on his forehead instead of his face is the accessory that he wore. Red and white tennis shoes is what he wore on his feet, he knew what style was. Pyro on the other hand was completely different. He had dark brown skin with red and orange hair. He didn't wear a shirt, instead he wore a long jacket that he left open with the sleeves rolled up. He wore orange pants, they went a little below his knees. With yellow shoes and two embers, he was supposedly unstoppable.
Near those two were a humanoid water dragon, and a nature spirit. The spirit was sneaking up on the vibing dragon, trying to scare her. The serpent's name was Oceana and the nature spirit was named Lilly. Oceana had light blue skin, surprising smooth you couldn't even tell she had scales unless she told you. She had long hair that was cyan and blue. Her eyes were a light turquoise with square pupils a hundred times darker. She was wearing a swimsuit-like shirt that had waves on it, the sleeves barely covering her shoulders. She had a pair of shorts on that were very short, the coloration a little lighter then her pupils. She wore sandals that were turquoise and blue. She had dragon-like horns and tail that were a kind blue. Lilly had brown and brownish-pink hair in a bun with a flower and leaf crown. She wore a green jacket that showed her stomach with dead grass green colored fringe. She wore a denim shirt and light cyan boots that could be mistaken for socks. She has a pair of orange and peach sunglasses. With leaf ears and tail, she can create plants and heal dead plants.

(How do you like the story so far? This is really more of a description chapter so this is the first part of the chapter. See ya on the next chapter!)