INNOCENT LOVE • GOUKI

•°•°•

"Eyes on me Yuuto~"

"Don't you mean, eyes on the road?" Kidou raised a brow, as he watch Gouenji pout at him before looking back on where he was driving.

The two of them were on their way back to their home sweet home, from a Soccer Tournament that they played overseas.

It was already 10 in the evening, with the moon shining so brightly, the soft music that was playing on the radio, and Gouenji's hand tapping his hand against the wheel, making a sound, made Kidou a bit sleepy. The 12 hours straight flight that Gouenji booked for them was horrible.

Leaning his head on window, he hugged himself a little, the air conditioner was only set into 1, but Kidou still feel cold.

Suddenly feeling a warm cloth over his shoulders, he looked over Gouenji.

"Do you still feel cold?" Gouenji asked, as he didn't took his eye of the road, "You should sleep, I bet the plane ride was horrible for you, next time, I'll book a private jet."

Kidou hums, as he snuggled more into Gouenji's jacket,

'If Mamoru would've known what I'm doing right now, he'll throw a fit.' He inwardly chuckled.

He could feel his eyes getting heavy, refusing to fight back he leaned back his head on the window, "Be sure to watch where you're driving Shuuya..."

"Yes sir."

Was the last thing he heard from Gouenji before falling asleep.

Gouenji chuckled, as he could hear Kidou's soft snores,

"Damn it... If only I wasn't driving.." He cursed himself, the car he was driving wasn't their's but only rented since they forgot to tell Endou about them going back early, and the car they were in doesn't have an auto-pilot.

"Yuuto better still be sleeping when we arrive home, I really want a picture of his face right now.."

Feeling weirden out on talking all by himself, he began singing along with the music on the radio.

"I'm stuck with you~"

•°•°•

:: i had fun writing this.. :>

•°•°•

-soft_tempeh.♡