Chapter 0.1

Hops POV (Place: Wild Area: Camp Time: 12:40 PM)
     This was My first attempt at cooking curry, without the help of a friend. Victor was a decent cook. Victor always helped Me through the steps of cooking Curry. I knew the basics of cooking curry but never got anything that was 7/10.
     I grabbed 5 Berrys from My bag. And put them on the nearby the pot. I began pouring water in the pot and putting the 5 berry's in the pot. I let them heat up and waved the fan at the pot. Once it smelled descent I then put a piece of a Chocolate Shaped Heart after that the Curry was finished.
   I put the curry on plates. It was a simple curry that couldn't be messed up. I then placed the plates of curry In front of the Pokémon. And lastly placed the last plate in-fount of Dubwool.
     "Dig in everyone!" I then paused for a moment "I also apologize if it's horrible." I added in a Happy Mood.
     Dubwool then has a Look on his face that read. Your lying about that cheerful mood. Hop took a bite out of his curry and it wasn't so bad. All the other Pokémon followed and liked the flavor in My curry. They all ate the curry smiling like Meowths.
     After they were finished with the Curry I collected all the plates and and put them in a plastic bag so he could wash them later.
     While I was looking though My bag I see a Pokéball l've never seen before. I took the Pokéball out of the bag out of Curiosity and checked if there were any Pokémon in there. To a surprise there was a Pokémon in there. It was a Pokémon that looked like it was made out of Origami.
- - - - -
Victors POV (Place: Fairy Gym, Time 1:00PM)
     For some reason all the Gym Leaders and Me were invited to a Lunch at the Fairy Gym. Opal Invited everyone and the chef was going to be Bede. I would of said no but, I was actually free for once.
   Here I am sitting at a table with Leon and Opal. I never knew that the Statism would be were we were served. There were somehow Cherry Trees in the Stadium and mushrooms that were on the path to the Fairy Gym. There were even some Pokémon in the Stadium.
     A bell rang and there was Bede with all of our Orders. Bede was actually in Formal Wear and had an smile on Bedes face. Bede went around every table laying down the dishes on the table and dishes for the Pokémon.
     My own Haunter was surprisingly hungry for a Ghost Pokémon. Maybe there's just something about Bede's cooking Haunter likes. I was about to take a bite out of the curry but my phone starts vibrating.
     I took the phone out of my Bag and the contact name is Hop.
  "Leon, Opal. I need to take this call hopefully I'll be back soon" I get up from the table and exit the room.
     I pick up the phone and hear Hops voice. "Hello Victor!, So I found this Weird Ball in my bag."
     I was confused on why he had a random PokeBall in the first place.
     So I asked Hop "How do you have a Weird Ball?" I waited for a reply
     "It just appeared today in my bag I have no idea how it got there!" Hops words then became mumbled "So that was why I was calling you to see if you have any clue what this Pokémon is." Pokémon?
     "There was a Pokémon in the Ball?" I questioned.
     "Yes there is!, its chopping up wood in a single hit"
     The things I wonder how you got into. "What does the Pokémon look like?" I asked Hop.
    "It looks some-sort of an Origami" Hop answered.
     "Hop what your describing is a Ultra Beast. These are dangerous to be near and we don't know what they can do. There's only sightings of them in Aloha once in a while." On the phone I could hear Hops Dubwool make a sound that was Concerning.
     "Want me to put it back the the Pokéball?" Hop asked.
     "Try to, I'll try to be there as fast as I can!, Good Luck!"
     I hang up the phone and run back into the stadium to grab my bag and rush off to the Wild Area. The only place you can have Pokémon out without getting yelled at.