•Solved•

Gios pov
"Kyle right" "what do you want" "you're dating Hailey now" "again, yes" "you think she's still gonna date you after she finds out you sent her nudes everywhere" "what the hell are you talking about" he said but he knew. I could tell by his body language. He looked away from me, his heartbeat quickened, his fingers twitched.
"Either you tell her or I tell her but I swear to god if you hurt her again I will put a bullet so far up your ass it will come out of your nose do you understand" "you won't do shit to me" "that's right you don't know me. I'm new here missed the first half because I was in prison I do not make empty threats. I couldn't care less about who you are I will rip your fucking throat out. Tell her then leave her alone" I said before walking away.

Haileys pov
"Hey I'm sorry about yesterday" I told Kyle when I got to his locker "yea it's fine just tell your ex to stop having his friends threaten me" "what" "the new one. Tell Isaac to leave us alone I don't care who he is he can't take you" "I'll uh talk to him".

"Isaac what the hell" I said "excuse me" "why are you having Gio threaten Kyle he didn't do anything to you" "I have no idea what the hell you're talking about" "Kyle said Gio threatened him" "then that's his own thing I don't know" "you had nothing to do with it" "no Hailey" "oh. I- I'm sorry" "yea" he said before I started walking away.

A few seconds later a car pulled up and Tess got out. A few seconds later another girl got out rushing towards Isaac wrapping her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her back. She walked with him to his car with smiles spread across their faces. He opened the door for her then went around to his side before I got in my car. Who was she and why was he so happy to see her.

Isaacs pov
"What happened to your Rolls Royce" she asked "I got in a car accident" "oh my god are you okay" "yea it wasn't terrible. Is nonno in the house already" "yea we came here then Tess picked me up on her way to someone's house" "oh okay" "yea" she said as we got out of the car.

"Isaac how are you" he said as we went inside "I'm okay, how are you" "good. I came to see Anthony I heard the news" "yea he only has five years then he's out" "yes I'm glad. It's sad seeing any of my children taken from their families. Forget him why are you just okay grandson" "uh just personal stuff I'm fine though" "okay" he said before I continued upstairs alone.

///

Haileys pov
"Dylan hi" I said as he stood in front of me almost as if he wanted to say something "hi Hailey. Uh are you going to find Kyle" "yea I'm going to his locker now" "I need to tell you something" "okay" "it's just you seem good and like you care about everyone and you're really sweet and nice but bad things keep to happening to you and you're blaming the wrong person for this" "what" "I know who sent your pictures around" "you've known this whole time" "yes I'm sorry" "well who was it" "it was Kyle and uh Isaacs ex I forget her name" "Andrea" "Yea. What happened was...

Andreas pov
"Andrea right" a guy said as he and his friend walked up to me "yea what" "you're Isaacs ex right" "yea" "I'm Kyle, Haileys ex. Look I really want her back and I don't know what else to do. I figured since you know him you could do something or tell her something that would make her breakup with him" "what makes you think she'll go back to you" "I don't know I'll figure it out after but I don't want her with him and I think you feel the same way" "yea I do" "so what do you have" "I don't think anything I could tell her would make them breakup. He's a smooth talker and she falls for everything he says" "so what then" "I do have one thing and if I'm right and your little girlfriend is a slut then it will work" "wait what is it" "I know his iCloud account so if she is the kind of idiot that sends nudes he'll have them there" "you mean leak her nudes" "yea. It'll be ones she sent to him so who else would she think could've have done it and he doesn't know I have it" "uh okay but nothing too revealing" he said as I pulled out my phone logging in.
"Uggh I was right" I said scrolling through their messages, it was disgusting.
"No not that one" he would say every few pictures of the one's where she was completely naked. She rarely sent him everything. She usually had panties on and had her arm over her tits or she would be naked and only sent her backside. Most of them were in front of a mirror, she positioned herself where not everything was showing but she was naked. 10 approved pictures later and I sent them to all the contacts he had in the school and I knew they would be forwarded in seconds.

... I wanted to tell you because I don't think Kyle should be able to be with you after what he did" he finished. I was sick and upset. How could I be so fucking dumb. Last time when Isaac said he didn't do something, Kyle had and for the exact reason he sent those pictures. All I wanted to do was find Isaac and have him hold me. I wanted to feel safe with him again and for him to tell me it was alright that I wasn't so dumb.

"Hailey what are you doing" Rory asked as I almost passed her "have you seen Isaac" "he just pulled up when I was walking inside why" "I need him, just come with me" I said as we started walking. I told her what Dylan told me as we walked but when I saw him and Gio my instinct told me just to run to him. I collided with him, wrapping my arms around his back as he stumbled a little.

"What's wrong" he asked "I'm sorry, I should've believed you and trusted you" "I- you don't have to apologize to me" "no I do because I blamed you even after you told me you didn't do it" I said stepping back "so he told you" Gio asked "is that what you threatened him for" I asked as he nodded "wait you knew and didn't say anything" Rory asked "just since yesterday I told him to tell her" "well he didn't, Dylan told me that it was him and Andrea" "what" Isaac said "apparently she knows your iCloud account so yea" "I'm sorry Hailey I really didn't know she had it" "no I know, I believe you. Actually can we get a second" I said before Gio and Rory went inside.

"I know you have no reason to trust me anymore but I'd really like another chance with you" I said "why wouldn't I trust you" "after I blamed you for all of this and said all that shit about you" "you were hurt it's understandable so you don't have to be sorry for it. You don't have to ask for another chance I've been waiting for you to come back to me" "are you with someone" "what" "that girl that came with Tess you guys just looked really happy" "no that's Rosa, she came with my grandfather" "who is she" "uh she's like my cousin. She is Tony's niece" "oh" "you thought I got a girlfriend" "yea maybe twice" "twice" "I thought maybe you were dating Tess before" "why did you think that" "from the party a while ago I don't I just wasn't over you so I didn't want you to get over me either" "but you got a boyfriend" "I was scared I would go back to you but honestly I missed you more than anything. I could barely kiss him let alone sleep with him because I wanted you Isaac" "well I missed you and I'm not getting over you anytime soon" "good" I said before he hugged me.
"I'm gonna talk to Kyle I just want him to leave me alone but please don't hurt him Isaac" "I won't" "okay then I'll see you after school" I said smiling at him before I went back inside.
We were already late for class but I would talk to him before school ended.

///

Isaacs pov
"Andrea" I said when I sat down for lunch "yea" "find a different table" "what" "get the fuck out of my face and find a different table" "why" "because I know, so go" "you know what" "the shit you did to Hailey" "it was her boyfriends idea" "Andrea don't make me tell you again. Find a different fucking table" "fine" she said as her and Morgan got up.

"What the hell man don't disrespect my sister" Antonio said "do you want to go with her" "no but she's-" "do you want to go with her" "no sir" he said and that was it.

Haileys pov
"Hey babe I haven't seen you all day" Kyle said "because I was with Isaac" "why the fuck were you with him" "that's what I should be asking myself about you. I already know you did this. You let me blame Isaac then you wanted to sleep with me. Was that the plan Kyle. Why do you keep doing these things. Every time I gave you a chance it's humiliating and embarrassing because I look like an idiot every single time" "fine I won't mess up this time" "this time, there is no this time that's not what I came to talk to you for. We're done and I want you to leave me alone. To be clear we're are never getting back together. I'm gonna be with Isaac and I'm gonna stop falling for your bullshit. Just leave us alone and move on" I said before walking away.