New Season new idea

Everyone is over the age of 18. Except Ella who's 16
Jace POV
I was walking to the studio. It was the start of season 4 of Henry Danger. I see Riele Downs who is as sassy as her character Charlotte both intelligent who is my best friend on and off set talking to Ella Anderson who plays my crazy annoying sister Piper, and Sean Ryan Fox who plays my bucket obsessed best friend Jasper and Copper Barnes who plays Captain Man and Micheal D. Cohen who plays Schwoz are talking to Dan. Wow Riele grew more beautiful during break. "Hey guys." I said. Ella ran up to me giving me a hug. "Hey El," I said Riele walked up to me giving me a small hug. "So everyone. So Nickelodeon and I decided that Charlotte gets a boyfriend this season." Dan said walking to us. "Is it Henry?" Ella and Sean ask. "Maybe, but for this episode called Charlotte, she's going on a date and Henry finds out how he feels about her. So he and Ray spy on their date." Dan said. We all laugh "Who's playing her boyfriend?" Riele asked. "Jack Griffo,"Dan said. Riele had a crush on him since they meet at the Kids Choice Awards.  "Did someone say my name?" Jacks voice said right behind Riele. "Jack!" She said giving him a hug. "Hey Rie," Jack said. "Table read in 5 minutes." Dan said leaving.
       Riele POV
Jack and I are very close. Yes I've had a crush on him since Kids Choice. Jace pulls me to the side. "You must be happy," Jace said. "Yeah, I've never kissed a guy before so it's going to be a new experience." I said. "Maybe I can help you with that." Jace said. I push him gently away. "Okay crazy. Let's stop goofing off and go to the table read." I said.  After the table read we broke for lunch. I was in my dressing room when I heard a knock. "Come in." I said "Hey Rie." Jack said. "Hey Jack." I said giving him a hug. "So I was thinking maybe since our characters are dating for at least this episode we should get used to holding hands and kissing." He said taking both of my hands. "Sure." I felt my face burning. "Cool," He was about to kiss me when. "Hey Riele ready to go to In and Out." Jace asked walking in we quickly pulled away. "Yeah, Jack I will see you at rehearsal." I said giving a quick peck on the lips.