Jealous

Jace POV
I walked into Riele's dressing room. Jack and Riele are about to kiss. "Riele ready to go to lunch." I said something in my stomach is making me feel weird. Couldn't be jealous. "Yeah I see you later Jack," She said giving him a peek. "Bye Jack," I said Riele drags me out to the parking lot. "We were about to kiss Jace seriously." She said. "I'm sorry Rie," I tried to hug her, but she pushes me away. "Look Jace, I don't want to be rude rude but I really like Jack." She said. "I understand," I said. After lunch we rehearsed. (The scene is Charlotte and Henry were at frozen yogurt when Jacks character Blake B, C is Charlotte and H is Henry)
            Henry: So Char, hows everything?
            *Blake walks in.*
            Charlotte: oh my goodness look how cute that guy is.  
             Blake: Hi beautiful *walks to their table.*
              Charlotte: hi I'm Charlotte and this is my friend Harry.
                Henry: it's Henry.
                 Blake: So Char want to go on a a date?
                 Charlotte: sure I will like that.
       The scene ends. "Riele will u go on a date." Jack asked. "NO!!!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. "Jace is everything okay?" Riele asked. I picked Riele carried into my dressing room. "What the hell Jace," Riele said. "I don't want you to date Jack." I said. "What why?" She  asked. "Because," I grabbed her face and kissed her deeply. She froze in place but soon she kisses back. But soon  she pushes me back. "What the hell Jace." She said. "Riele ever since I meet you at the auditions I felt something different about you. And my feelings have grown with our friendship." I said holding her face in my hands. "Jace, look I don't know what to say." She said.