Chapter 11: This Is It

:D

No spoilers!
(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)

A sigh was heard. "Oh God, what if she-" He was cut off by his friend, who was getting really annoyed at him. "Stop! STOP ALREADY! She already said 'Yes' and now you're asking IF SHE WOULD CANCEL IT!?" He flinched at the harsh tone of his friend but nevertheless, it was true. No backing down now. He knew you would not do that. He smiles. "Thanks, BEN." His friend, BEN, rolls his red eyes as he walked up to the groom.

He grinned, fixing the groom's collar. "You'll be fine, Jeff." Jeff nodded smiling. BEN walks out the room, leaving the man in silence but before he did, he had said this, "5 minutes, Jeff." 5 minutes has passed and he was called out. He went to the altar and stood beside BEN, who was his best man. BEN grinned which Jeff replied with a nervous yet strong smile.

Meanwhile..

"_________, you look beautiful!" Savannah complimented, her eyes sparkling with happiness. Then suddenly, her eyes began to water. She sniffed, closing her eyes as she stopped the tears from falling down. You laugh a little, small tears starting to form just from seeing the cat-girl cry.

Jane was trying not to cry. Pinkie just let it all out. The moment was interrupted respectfully by Slenderman, knocking. "______?" You breathe heavily and smiled. "Y-Yes?" Slendy chuckled at your nervousness. "It's time for me to take you away." You nodded and stood up, hugging all the girls at once.

You opened the door and you felt Slenderman smiled. "You look beautiful, ________." He said in your head and you giggle. "Thank you, Slendy." He nods as a 'welcome' to your 'thank you'. You breathe out a nervous sigh. "I'm ready." You announced and he nodded as he started guiding you with arms lock together.

He opened the door and you saw the Creepypastas, standing as they looked at you with a smile.

You look around and saw the altar, someone was missing. You didn't see (bestfriend's name). You shook it off and saw Jeff, smiling. Slenderman gave you to Jeff as you walked on the stairs. He stared at you. "Beautiful as always." He commented and you blush. With still red cheeks, you whispered, "Where's (bestfriend's name)?" He became confused. "I thought she was going with you."

You furrowed your eyebrows and whispered back, "Jeff, the bride's maid should be here!" He sighs and looks back at the crowd. "Can we just replace?" You sigh sadly and Jeff noticed. You smile. "That's fine." He frowns but does it anyway. He looks at Savannah and they had eye-contact.

Savannah nodded and sneakily went to the beside BEN as the bride's maid. BEN looked at her, confused. "Why are you here?" Savannah shushed him but whispered, "Replacement for (bestfriend's name.)." BEN nodded.

You and Jeff smiled but was quickly thrown back to life. "Jeff?" Both of your heads turned in front as Jeff said, "Uh yes?" (someone who is the priest) nodded and looked at you. Jeff became confused and was about to speak until, "Do you accept Jeff to be your husband for all eternity?" ((Skip some blah Blahblah.)) You giggle and smile brightly. "Of course."

"You may now kiss---"

"__________!"

You flinched and Jeff was worried. "What's wrong?" You smile reassuringly. "I thought (bestfriend's name) called me." Jeff then was surprised. "_______...." You smile. "Yes?" Jeff stared at you. "Everybody heard it..." You were very confused.

The door was being abused with loud and heavy knocks.

"Maybe she's just late, let her in." You say but then Slendy was stopped.

"__________! Please! Get outta there!" You walked down the altar, confused and worried. "(B-Bestfriend's name)?" You asked while you were in front of the door. Everybody then stood up, their senses tingling as they all whispered it to each other. Jeff felt it too. But all of the Creepypastas wasn't sure if it was good or bad.

"Yes! Yes! Please get out of there! Quickly!!!" Your eyes showed fear but you smiled. "I-I'm fine here. I thought you wanted me to have a wedding with Jeff." You softly say and sobs from the other side of the door were heard. "YES! Yes, I do! But-"

Jeff's eyes widened and he quickly moved fast. "EVERYBODY! Get away from the door!" The door burst open with a 'boom' as you flew backwards. You hit the wall. You fall on the ground and saw your dress, ruined. You frown and tried to stand up but to no avail, you can't. Yours body hurts from hitting the wall behind you.

Your vision blurred. You saw (bestfriend's name)'s figure on the ground but it was blurry, yet you saw blood. Tears doesn't want to fall down. You get up with all your might and walked, limping as you did. "___________!"

"____________!" This time, it was Jeff's voice. You look around, seeing nothing but smoke. "J-Jeff...?" You saw two figures and smiled, thinking it was the Creepypastas. Jeff heard this and ran towards the direction where you were. One man and one woman was there, Jeff glared at them. "Who are you two?!"

The man glared at Jeff. "Who are you?" The words were hissed with hatred and Jeff wasn't surprised. You look back and smiled. "J-Jeff!" The two backed you away and quickly, the man threw a punch on Jeff's face. "OH fuck!" Jeff shouted in pain. Your eyes widened, your (e/c) showed fear and worried ness. "J-Jeff!" You crawled towards the two but the woman stopped you.

"No, dear, we're protecting you from this monster!" Tears stung your eyes as you looked away, in the process looking at your bestfriend's dead body. "You guys are the monsters.." You muttered, making the woman enraged. "And why is that?!" She snapped back.

You look at her, angry. "You killed my bestfriend and now my boyfriend?!" The woman chuckled. "Bestfriend? That's your bestfriend? Pathetic. Boyfriend? Are you blind? He's a monster!" You ran towards the man, stopping him. "Get away from me girl!" He pushed you back, making you hit the ground. Jeff was getting tired of these. He threw a knife and the man snatched you.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

You fell down. Then suddenly, you had a hard time breathing until you were unconscious.

Jeff's eyes couldn't get wider than it already is. The man smirked. "Looks like you missed."

The man threw a chair to him but he was quickly snatched by a tentacle. Tears started to fall from his eyes. "SLENDY! Let me take him out!" Jeff shouted and Slenderman sighed as he carried Jeff, who was struggling, while jumping on roofs. "We cannot hirt humans in public." Jeff glared at the back of Slenderman. "I know you're glaring at me." Jeff then said. "I already hurt him and there was no crowd!" Slendy sighs again.

"I will tell you something by the time we get home."

Jeff was angry. "NO! TELL IT TO ME NOW AND LETS GO BACK AND KICK THAT HUMAN'S ASS!" Slenderman stopped and grabbed him by the shoulders. "They are hunters, they hunt Creepypastas to be exact. They hate us. They will do anything just to kill you. Use your loved ones, use something precious. Anything! You were lucky they didn't have any weapons but even without it, they can kill you by hand! And I am not losing another creepypasta! YOU GOT THAT!"

Jeff couldn't say anything. He knew everything Slenderman says is true. He just nodded and Slenderman sighed. "Now stole being stubborn." Jeff let himself get carried yet again. He looked back and said a silent promise, "I will look for you, wherever you are, ________. And we'll continue our wedding, promise."

Slenderman frowned as he heard the spoken words. He then looked at the sky, which was getting dark.

"_______, when he promises, he will do it. Don't worry."

@@@@@@@@@

That's the end brrrooooossss. But, I will actually have another book of this. This is the book 2 right? So there will be a book 3! Be happy! XD

And a little spoiler, you are alive.

Sorry if this wasn't what you expected...but, I already planned what will happen and here it is!