DISINTEGRATEDSMOKE ~ "Love you, Love you, Love you"

I love this ship too much not to put it in
(Set in the Movie version)
(2 PARTS!!!)

It was a normal high school day, nothing new. Powers still hidden, Garmadon was on his way to attack the city. You know, the usual. It gets tiring, when you're not normal. I should probably introduce myself!
I'm Ash “William” Pryce, 16 years old and master of smoke! My parents are elemental masters of the past, but I'm the new generation! Although I'm pretty useless to the world, no one knows I have powers, and they have the God forbidden ninja to save the day. They're cool, and me and my friends know who they really are, but it's kinda bland to use mechs and not powers, dont you think? I always wondered why they don't use powers, it'd be so much easier that way! But my life ain't about talking about them! My life is about getting my crush to notice me! (it sounds dumb, I know, haha,,)
.
.
.
Master of light, can turn invisible, but I don't know why he would. He looks too handsome to do that.
Elijah “Reed” Paleman, 16 years old, third top of his class, smart as hell and most importantly, hot. A lot of girls try to get after him, not knowing he's gay. I can honestly say I have the same annoying problem.... I know that he's gay only because my friend Neuro can read minds. Apparently, his parents were elemental masters as well! Coincidence? Maybe. Fate? Oh, hell yes!
“Hey! How are your tests so far?” I asked, opening up my locker, putting in some of my things. “It was fine, had to help Turner all night yesterday because he was scared to fail” he laughed. Meet my friend, Neuro “April” Pathis, he's second top of his class, making his way up to top! “He's gonna turn up late” “Probably” see, we don't like to reveal our powers and drag attention. Our friend, Griffin “Grey” Turner, but he prefers to be called Turner, has powers just like us, though, he can run super fast! He only really uses his powers on sports day. You know how people say no one can beat Usain Bolt? Well, they're wrong, cause my energetic 15 year old friend can! He's not the smartest, but he IS the brightest out of all of us.
You didn't think there were only 4 of us, did you? Oh, no. There's so much more than you know. There's Shade “Blake” Lee, another one of our friends. He can disappear through shadows and walk away if he pleases. It's scary during sleepovers.

“Tests are easy, as usual” “Easy for you to do and say!” I laugh along with Neuro, closing my locker and locking it. “Hey, do you think Garmadon is gonna attack today?” I asked. Neuro thought, “Well, according to the news this morning, there was a 95% chance. Not that it's a problem for us, really” he shrugged, “Again? Same as yesterday?”I asked as Neuro takes out a science book and slams his locker door shut. “Why do we even go to school?” I joked.
“Neuro, why didn't you wake me up!?” I hear Turner's voice from my right. I turn to see him and waved. “Oh, hey, Ash..... NEURO!” he yelled, running over to the master of mind next to me. “You looked adorable when you slept!” Neuro teased, making the other flustered, I could tell. “Ooh! You guys slept over? Alone?” I teased both of them. “ASH, SHUT UP!” Neuro spat back at me, face red and hot. Then, Shade walked up to us with Elijah by his side, making my heart pound IMMEDIATELY. “Hey guys!” Shade smiled, smirking when he saw me. “you motherfu****” I whispered to the shadow master with my teeth gritting, face red, chest screaming. “I regret nothing” I hear him whisper back. That bastard! “Ah, Ash, I was meaning to talk to you-” Elijah said, only to be cut off by the bell ringing class time. “I... I'll tell you later, I guess” his face looked a bit red. He turned to the others, and said, “I'll see you guys later!” and walked off to class.
I walked to my class with Turner, who was still blushing. “If you like Neuro so much, why don't you just confess?”

“If you like Elai so much, why don't you confess?” he teased me. “Shut the f*** up, man!” I punch his side, blushing.

---
We've had 2 classes so far, everything was going well. History is fun and easy, math is shit and hard, you get me. I was sitting next to Shade in math, same class as the ninjas at the time. It was all going well, until a huge bang came from outside. Everyone went into panic. I glanced over to Shade and gave him a confused look, whether or not we should panic as well. He shrugged, and started screaming. I hummed and cleared my throat, trying as hard as I could to act scared and cowardly. I could just get the hell out of Ninjago if I wanted, but again, I can't. Powers are completely useless when you can't use it most of the time. But it's for the greater good! Plus, it drags attention, which is nothing me and my friends would want. Sometimes, those rare times, I would always think of what would happen if we told everyone we were the second generation of the few elemental masters of the past. I always wondered....
Oh, the ninja have gone.
Other than revealing our secrets, I always wondered if we could save Ninjago instead.... Mechs are cool and all but what about actual power? Of course, leadership is needed, and Lloyd is a good leader, yeah, we could use someone like that. Just,, If we joined with the ninjas... Wouldn't it be easier and faster? It's just a thought, don't fight against it.
After a while of screaming, the teacher presses a button in the corner of the room, which meant we had to evacuate. You know, it's depressing going to school in Ninjago. Garmadon attacks, you end up learning nothing, and just go straight home. Neuro hates that. But of course, there's the few people who do like it when school is cut short.
I feel the ground moving and the ceiling crumbling, then Shade taking my hand outside. How big was Garmadon's attack today?? I'm terrified to find out. Usually the pounding stops after a few minutes, but it's been going on for even longer today. “That was a big boom!” Shade pointed out. “NO DUH!” screw the acting, this is serious. “Call the others, we'll see what we need to help with. No powers around ANYONE” I commanded, Shade nodded, running off to the other classes. “SHANE!” our teacher yelled, trying to catch up to him and stop him. I go back into my class and disappear into smoke from the window as I steered my way inside a bathroom stall near the beach after passing Garmadon's new toy. God, it was huge.
In the distance, I see Turner speeding his way through, making sure no one was there staring at him, as he carried the rest, Elijah, Neuro and Shade, that is. From above, I see Skylar, another friend of ours carrying in backup from the other classes.

Nearly everyone was here, which was good.

“What's the plan, Ash!?” Elai screamed, out-tuning the loud bangs.
“Skylar, Shade, Turner, you take out the ones below” the three I called nodded, making their way downtown. “Neuro, Karloff, Elijah, you're with me, we're taking up Garmadon's mech” I said, then turning to the rest. “Jacob, Gravis, take Tox, Bolobo and Camille, make sure everyone hurt is taken care of! GO! GO! GO!” I shouted one last time before running after to where Garmadon's much went. “NEURO, WHAT CAN WE DO HERE? WHATS HE THINKING?” I yelled, as we caught up to the mech. “HES GONNA TAKE OVER THE TOWER, BUT HES TIRED, WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO LET KARLOFF ONTO HIS LEG AND UNSCREW SOMETHING TO MAKE HIM DROP!” Neuro informed us, making my head spin with ideas. “NEURO, CALL UP SKYLAR, WE NEED HER HERE ASAP” he nodded, doing as so. “KARLOFF, THINK YOU CAN FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE THE OVERLORD DROP DEAD?” “OF COURSE!” I smile as Skylar came up to me.
“What do you need!?” “I need you to use the strength from Karloff's power that you took, and Turner's speed to lift Karloff up for him to disable SOMETHING!” she thought for a while, thinking, “Okay, but I won't be able to hold him for long! I only take up a quarter of everyone's power, and that's it!” I nodded, making her go up to Karloff, and pick him up with little ease, use Turner's speed to catch up with Garmadon again, and throw him up to the mech's leg.

“OKAY, NOW FIND SOMETHING OF USE TO HIM AND THROW IT OVERBOARD!!” I see him climb up higher, examining every part of the leg as he got ready his tools. I hear a faint crying in the distance. I turn to see a few kids surrounding a broken cement wall on the ground, trying to lift it up. I curse under my breath, running to the group, ending up to see another kid stuck under the huge cement wall, crying and desperate to get out. Debris surrounded the kid as he coughed.
Neuro ran up to me and said, “We have to help him! What should we do?” “Help me lift this up! Kids, will you help us?” I said in a soft voice. They immediately chanted, “YES!” “okay, everyone, get in positions!” I yell as I get down to lift up the piece of cement from the ground. “3, 2, 1,, LIFT!” I grunt, nearly screaming. I see Skylar come up to help, as well as Karloff. With them, we easily lifted the cement off of the kid to see the broken legs and bruises around his arms. I curse, taking out my phone and calling an ambulance.

---

What will happen in part 2?