Hell is the highest reward that the devil can offer you for being a servant of his.

Seonghwa pov

Seonghwa and Hongjoong were walking by the park and as they were walking a Girl starts talking to Hongjoong out of nowhere, which confused me, how the hell, when she get here, i looked away for 5 seconds and didnt even see her?

Hey Hongjoong, the girl said. with a wide smile. 

I looked at Hongjoong and he looked uncomfortable.

Oh hey, he said not really interested to talk to her.

Why are you so shy, honey?, she said grabbing onto Hongjoongs hand.

I snachted his hand away and looked at her with a face that showed i was pissed.

She started her rant.

OMG HONGJOONG YOU LEAVE ME FOR SOME GAY, I KNOW YOU STILL LOVE ME.

I dont love you. IM GAY. He said as he slapped his mouth. Shocked

EW, YOU ARE A HOMO?!?!? GROSS YOU ALL ARE GOING TO HELL. YOURE GOING TO BURN. she said.

I grabbed her hair and whispered something that i guess you could say gave her a fright.

You know i can send you to hell how about that, i said in my demon voice.

Hwa, lets just go, please!

I didnt let go of her hair yet. and gave her a slap.

Dont touch whats not yours, i said to her and i was pulled by Hongjoong.

We were right by Hongjoongs house and he walked in and he didnt say anything. Was he mad?

Are you mad at me?, I walked behind him and back hugged him.

He grabbed my hands and took them off.

Why did you do that? You didnt have to hit her! She just said hi. He said with fear in his eyes.

What?Are you crazy?!?She touched you and your going to allow that. Im not going to let her. i was so confused why he looked so scared.

Do you understand what trouble you have caused me?!?!She is going to get her guy friends to beat me. This isnt the first time Seonghwa!

He was breathing loud and was panicking.

Beat him?, not the first time?

he was mumbling words such as no and help

I ran to him and hugged him.

Hongjoong, i need you to look at me, i grabbed his face to look at me he was crying.

Hongjoong, No one will hurt you i swear, I started to tear up looking at him, thats when a tear slipped out and kept going.

Hongjoong, I need to let you, that no one will hurt you okay, i said kissing him.

He nooded to me and i hugged him and we started to cry together holding on together like it was our last time ever seeing eachother.

(BRO I STARTED CRYING DURING THIS, LISTEN TO SHINee-QUASIMODO while reading this youll cry(idek)

Wooyoungs pov

Im so hungry,  wooyoung was in his class, and food was all on his mind the whole time in the lesson. He was too hungry, So he got up and walked out of class and walked all the way to Sans house since he wasnt at school. He knocked on the door at least 3 times before San open the door. He had cuts all over his face and he looked weak.

San!What happen?, i said letting myself in.    (I NEED TO STOP CRYING WTF)

I grabbed his arm and sat him on the couch.

What happen san?

He looked at me and smiled.

My group jumped me and beat me until i was black, but im okay.

I was helpless though, he said which broke my heart into pieces

I was pissed and i couldnt help myself i grabbed sans keys off the counter and drove all the way back to school. Food wasnt on my mind at that point.

Their ass is grass.

Yes. Everyone was done with their 3rd class in the hallway, because of free time in their every 3rd period, man i was lucky. I walked around every corner to see the boys.

I ran up to the ¨Leader¨.

Yah! So you guys want to hurt something so precious to me.

Wait did i just say that?

I slapped their heads.

Wooyoung you are nothing without san, give up already he said and they laughed.

Everyone was watching now.

He felt his mood change, oh this is gonna be good.

Wooyoung punched the Leader. Again and Again. The boy was bleeding but he didnt care one bit he liked seeing this. This bloody masterpiece he created.

Someone pulled him off and he saw Seonghwa.

Wooyoung No!, He said to me but that didnt stop me.

I pushed him off me and again punched the boy.

Thats when i felt hands on my temples and Seonghwa was reciting words

Stoppen Sie diesen Unsinn, stoppen Sie ihn, brauchen Sie dieses schreckliche Durcheinander nicht, lassen Sie die Wellen sich treffen und stoppen Sie dieses Schlachtfeld. Stoppen Sie diesen Wahnsinn, gehen Sie jetzt, lassen Sie es in Ruhe, er braucht es jetzt nicht, stoppen Sie es.                         (ITS GERMAN)

All of a sudden i was out of my mood, i was switch, i felt dizzy and everything went black.

I woke up in my house and room on my bed. With all my friends there.

Yah! Wooyoung why did you do that? People are going to think your crazy, your gonna get kicked out of school!, Seonghwa said, in a mad tone.

Dont you see sans face, they hurt him. They arent going to do that! No one should go through what i had to. I said to Seonghwa.

But Wooyoung you didnt have to, San said to me.

But i did. I said annoyed.

Wooyoung next time lets not do something like this for me, he said with a foolish smile.

But-, i tried to say but was rudely stopped by seonghwa.

No buts woo!, Hongjoong said.

Giving me a smile.

Okay fine then, but guys im really tired can i sleep?

Yes you can guys lets go.

As they were about to leave i called san so i can talk to him. We talked for about 3 minutes before he told me to go to sleep. I just obeyed him because i was tired. He gave me a warm smile and walked out. I fell asleep and just let myself go to dreamland. Not having a nightmare but having a dream about a boy who saved me from this hell. It was san.

------------------------------------

A/N: Hey girlies or boys idk, but thx for reading. 

Thank you for helping me out so far

You know who you are.

Words:1098

BYE.<3