Nya~(!)

Reaper was trying his best not to thrust into Geno with Geno trying his best not to move his hips, now facing Reaper asking permission of Ink to do so. Ink, Error, Dream and Blue were playing twister with a rule that Error was done explaining. Geno was nuzzled deep into Reapers' neck, who had his arms wrapped around his waist. Geno would sometimes move his hips with Reaper telling him to stop and wait, Geno honestly couldn't wait any longer. Bring able to feel Reaper 'leaking' inside of him and his rapid and harsh 'twitching' inside of him as well. They both wanted so bad to move but they had to follow the rules or they would have to send 'pictures'..which they didn't want to do but they would take the risk if anything.
Reaper pulled Geno closer gently, feelings him purr softly into his neck. His eyes going wide as he gently pulled Geno back to look at him..seeing cat ears on his head and something Red swaying slowly under his robe. Reaper couldn't help but blush up a storm, moving his hands to grip onto the couch. He knew how. .'sensual' Geno could get when he was in this state - and if he had to be honest he loved it every single time..but right now was a Baad time for it to come out.

Just as Reaper was about to Finally speak And say something he was immediately cut off by Geno kissing him roughly, not wanting to fall into it but did anyway, slowly but meltingly kissing back. Geno deepening the kiss as he began to move his hips back and forth softly, Reaper trying to hold back his moans while gripping the couch more. While being stuck in the kiss he wasn't sure if he should focus on the Kiss, the Riding or the heavy yet pleasurable clutching that Geno was doing - almost as if he was trying to. .'milk' him in a sense. Trying to break the kiss but was quickly brought back into by Geno, Reapers' head rested on the back of the couch, his legs spreading subconsciously while his naturally blank eyes rolled closed. He quickly rested his hands on Geno's hips to try and get him to stop but that only made him move his hips faster, beginning to lift his hips as they went back.
By this point..Reaper could barely hold his moans back, giving occasional 'Mmm~'s or 'M-mMmm~'s into the kiss, this being heard by Geno. This being possible because any time Reaper would do so.. Geno's ears would perk up and that would make him either move his hips faster or bring they down harder.

Geno was purring Dominantly into the kiss, being the one in control Reaper had no choice but to let him take control, but as he did he could feel his mind slowly going more blank as this went one.

And now, Error, Ink, Dream and Blue could hear occasional slaps of Ectoplasmic Skin. But since they weren't heard often they left it alone and continued playing their game of Checkers - which, Yes, also had a Penalty.

But by this point Reaper could by barely hold back his thrust, wanting so bad for Geno to Ride him and wanting so bad to 'do' him until they both couldn't take anymore, or until Geno begged him to stop.
"M-Mmm~..!" Reaper moaned, Geno finally breaking the kiss, but slowly, a string of saliva connecting their tongues..that were hanging out. Giving a shiver, a heavy one, Reaper looked at Geno's expression and saw that he was looking at him very seductively, soon resting his hands on his shoulders from him leaning down to his non-existent ear.

"M-masterr~ Please..'d-do' me~"

Geno whispered, causing Reaper to shiver harshly with a bite of his lip, having to squeeze Geno's shoulders.

"N-not..y-yet, G-geno~"

"B-but, Masterr~"

"G-geno~..w-we..c-can't yet~"

"I-I promise to be good boy..m-Master~"

This tipped Reaper over the edge as he teleported himself and Geno upstairs on the bed, the both of them being in the nude with Geno's legs on Reapers' shoulders.

"P-please~.."

"Please w-what, Genie~?"

"P-please..'d-do' me~'

"Hehe, w-with pleasure~"

-

"Nya~!"

- 7 Rounds Later -

Reaper slowly flopped on top of Geno, who flopped onto the bed after he did. Geno was on hands and knees before he flopped and Reaper was no on top of him with his 'member' still being inside of him..his 'juices' being inside and streaming from his 'hole', which Geno gas been wanting inside of him for a while now. And now that he has got it, he had a lewd smile on his face while twitching harshly in pleasure. Reaper huffing harshly while twitching harshly in pleasure as well, his legs shaking more than the rest of his body was.
"T-..t-thank you..m-Master~" Geno said, swaying his hips softly, getting a moan from Reaper in return. Who soon pulled out of g with the both if them shivering heavily. Geno pouting as he put a. .'block' in his 'hole' to keep Reapers' 'juices' inside of him.

"So~ Good~"

- Later That Night -

Reaper had sent every a picture of him and Geno 'doing things'-

(If you want a description of that, then let me know and I'll put it in the story. Thank you)

-not only that but..Error made up another challenge that they would do tomorrow. And..he didn't tell everyone the Penalty. But of course, since Geno was still in that 'Cat Mind-set', Geno rode Reaper a few more rounds that night up until 4 in the morning. That, meaning Reaper wouldn't be able to walk for the remainder of the day. He climaxed so much that his body is Overriden in pleasure while Geno. .Geno was laying in top of him, a happy smile on his face with his tail swaying happily.

'Geno~..w-why~?'