Upcoming Prom

Marinette sat in her usual seat next to Alya, pondering what the school dance would be like,who would be Prom Queen,what she would wear,and if she was finally going to ask Adrien!Quite a few times already, Mrs. Bustier had to get on her for daydreaming in class.
"Marinette,?"Mrs.Bustier started."Here she goes again.."
Marinette thought."Where has your mind been,today Marinette?How are you supposed to raise your grades if you're daydreaming in my class?"*2 hours later,the bell rings.
*"Finally.."Marinette thought.
"Hey,girl!"Alya said."thinking about the prom?""Yeah"Marinette said."Are you finally gonna ask Adrien out?""I don't know about that,Alya.."
Marinette said."Girl, it's now or never!""I guess I'll talk to him after lunch tomorrow..." Marinette said,fiddling with her food.*At lunch.*Marinette got her tray and plastic silverware.The lunch lady gave her a milk carton,Mac and cheese,a pizza slice,and an apple.Typical.She sat down at her usual table,right next to Nino and Alya."So,what are you gonna wear to the dance next week?"Alya said.
"I'm thinking of making myself a dress."Marinette said as she showed her sketches to Alya and Nino.
"Girl,you have got talent!Adrien would say you look stunning in any of those! You're sure to knock him dead!""Agreed."Nino said as he stuffed his face full of Mac and cheese.
"Thanks.."Marinette said,
blushing as she pulled the sketchbook away from them.""Can you believe the dance is only two days away?"Nino said."I know right?Totally
unbelievable!"Alya replied.
"Thankfully, It'll only take me a day to finish my dress for the prom!"
Marrinette said."Speaking of my dress, which one should I make for the prom?""I think you should make the one that is Ladybug themed!"Nino said."Oh yeah,that one was gorgeous!It would be perfect for the prom!"
"Okay,"Marrinette said."I'll start sewing it when I get home!"