Chapter 2-

Max's POV

After me and Rachel got the tools of Chloe we ran back to her ran and fell onto her bed laughing our heads off. "that was so fucking awesome" Rachel sat up and look down at me then at Chloe who walked in not looking to impressed. "oh my god your face!" I laughed when I seen Chloe's face and so did Rachel. "yeah yeah, just fix your camera hipster" Chloe smirked and sat at the end of her bed. I got up and Rachel handed me the tools and I sat at Chloe's desk. "how bout some music?" Rachel stood up and walked over to the music player. "hella yes!" Chloe jumped up on her bed waiting for Rachel to turn the music on.

After a few minutes of me trying to fix my camera I huffed and put my camera and the tool down and sighed. "what's up?" I seen Chloe walk over to me. "I can't fix this" I huff and cross my arms. "I have something for you" I look up at Chloe as she takes her Dad's camera out "It was your birthday last month and my dad would be pissed if I never used it" I look at Chloe and I stand up. "Thank you so much Chloe!" I hug her tightly. I hear Chloe whisper something to Rachel. "say cheese!" Chloe takes the camera in one hand and puts her free arm around me and I feel Rachel's hand on my shoulder. "Cheese!" me and Rachel say in sync and me and Chloe laugh just as she takes the picture. She puts the camera down and we all fall back onto her bed.

Rachel's POV

Just before Chloe snapped the picture with my other hand I tickled her and Max's neck to  make them laugh. We all fell back on the bed. Max was in the middle and me and Chloe both tickled her. "guys stop!" Max was laughing and tears fell down her cheek because she was laughing too much. We both stopped. "Chloe can Max stay for tonight?" I commented looking at Chloe. Max looked at me and Chloe, "sure why not" she chuckled "but I didn't bring any clothes?" Max looked at Chloe. "you can borrow some of mine" I smiled looking at Max. "thanks Rachel" She smiled at me with those big glossy doe eyes, "alright let's get changed, for it being only 9 I'm fucking tired after today"

No one's POV

Chloe and Rachel got up while Max stayed on the bed looking down. A few minutes later she looked up and seen Chloe and Rachel in their pj's "how do we look?" Rachel put an arm around Chloe and posed "like models" Max chuckled "Awh fuck no" Chloe pulled away and flopped on the bed behind Max. "here" Rachel put a white and black shirt with some black shorts on Max's lap. "thanks Rachel" Max got up to go to the bathroom.

When Max came back Rachel was asleep on the edge of the bed. "looking cool Max, Rachel couldn't stay up any longer" Max walked in and shut the door and sat on the bed in between Chloe and Rachel since Rachel was on the left edge and Chloe was on the right. "night Chloe" Max lied down on her back. "night mad max" Chloe turned to face max and put a hand on her arm and they both fell asleep.

{Chapter 2 ish done UwU I'm just glad it didn't take as long as Chapter 1 anyways have a good day/night ^^}