16th birthday

scarlett's pov 

today was a normal day no fighting, no drama, for some reason Lizzane took me shopping at 9:00 am until 4 pm i have no idea why. when we got back everything was quite. we went into the living room 'SURPRISE' oh it was my birthday I forgot. ' i can't believe i forgot my own birthday' Liam came up to me and hugged me ' was this you Liam' ' maybe' he wrapped his arms around my waist, and i wrapped my arms around his neck. 

' uhh, Theo and Tara are looking' i said ' i don't care' after he said that, he kissed me. after that i went to Denis (my dad) ' did you and mike plan this' ' yes and Addison help' ' thanks Addie' ' no problem' we both hugged each other. 

one hour later. no one's pov

' um... excuse me, hi, most of you might know me as Scarlett's boyfriend. umm Scarlett can you come here please' she went up to him. he got down on one nee, Tara was shocked ' Scarlett johnstone will you marry me at 19' ' yes' he put the ring on her ring finger and kissed her. 

at 6pm    scarlett's pov

i went into the office ' mike if I'm engaged to Liam does that mean i have to leave' ' of course not' ' ok, dad did you agree' ' yes'. after i had my talk with mike and my dad i went into the living room all the girls crowded round me except Tara ' i love your ring' i looked at Liam. ' guys, can go i see my finace 'sure' i went over to Liam ' Tara looks upset' Theo said ' yea'. ' i mean she has a crush on Liam, get over your self' ' Scarlett's right' Tyler said taking his shot. ' um... Liam meet me in your room in 5 minutes' 'ok'. 

mike said to me that i could move room to be with Liam, my dad didn't mind at all. 

5 minutes later 

i was waiting for Liam to get here, then the door opened, ' hey baby girl' ' hey' he looked around ' whats going on' he came over to and wrapped his arms around my waist ' mike and my dad said i could move in with you' ' then where's rick staying in' ' with Lizzane' . 

i found myself pinned against the wall ' Liam we can't were not older enough' ' i know' he started to kiss me then moved down to my neck ' Liam no' he stop. ' look i really what this but not yet please can you wait for another 1 or 2 years' ' uhhh fine'.

life is amazing