Chapter 11

Caught on act

Jimin’s POV

“Yah… I’m so nervous for the competition.” Jeongyeon said making a worry look in front of me.

I hold her hand that was place in her lap while my other hand is on the hand wheel. “Don’t be. We can do it.” I said and smile at her then look in front again.

We are on our way to the venue for the familiarization of the place and to know which room or center that we will be using for our competition. I pick her up from her house and here we are, traveling together for the first time.

“Do you think we can?”

“Of course.” I said confidently.
I saw her smiling and honestly, it is the best thing I wanted to see on her. She’s so beautiful and I am loving every smile in her face. I must admit, I am totally in love with my student, Yoo Jeongyeon.

The moment I saw her in the hotel close up, I can see how beautiful she is with that bare face most especially when I saw him at the ball. She wears light make up but it makes her stand out.

I can say that Jeongyeon has an ethereal beauty. A beauty that can make you think of her again and again. And that is what happened to me for the months that we didn’t see each other after we part ways in the hotel.

Honestly, it doesn’t matter if we have this teacher and student relationship that we need to face because all I want is to have her. But Jeongyeon is so worried about our reputation, well I can’t blame her, she’s just thinking about us.

And that’s what I love about her. Her caring personality that though she seems to be aloof and shy from other people, she has this warmth inside of her. She cares too much for all the people that was important to her.

“Jeongyeonie…”

“Uhm?” she hummed and look at me with a smile.

“What do you want to proceed in college?”

“Cooking.” She answered quickly.

Cooking? I didn’t know that you love cooking.” I said as I continue driving and taking glances to her.

“Well, I do. Appa used to train me when he is still alive. He used to be the chief of Bangtan Corp.”

“Jinjja?” and she nod her head. “I need to taste your recipes.”

“No… I’m still not that confident.”

“Aigoo…” I said and stop the car on the red light. There is a heavy traffic ahead of us and I am afraid that we will be late for the assemble. “Why are you not confident? It’s not the usual you.” I said as I fix my body facing her.

“What do you mean?”

“As far as I know, you are a confident type of woman. Even in your body, I can see that you are confident on it.”

“Wait… what makes you say that?”

“Like, you won’t expose your breast to me and let me touch it if you are not confident on it.” I started laughing.

“You should stop.” She said smiling.

“You wouldn’t allow me to remove your shorts, your leggings, your sweatpants and even your underwear if you don’t have the confidence inside.”