kid! hisoka x reader || uno

reader's age: 13

hisoka's age: 14

*and also don't judge how I play uno*

You jumped up excitedly when you heard your doorbell ring. You ran downstairs in a hurry to open the door. When you opened it, your best friend, hisoka was revealed with (favorite soda) and bungee gum in his hands. 

"Hisoka-chan!", you said as you hugged him, "You brought my favorites!"

"Anything for you, (y/n)-chan~★"

You waved your hand in a 'come here' motion, signaling him to follow you to your room. Once you guys made it to your room, you told hisoka to place the gum and soda on your mini table next to the chips that you placed there.

"Ne ne, Hisoka!"

Hisoka looked over to you as he chewed bungee gum, "?~★"

You pulled out a colorful box from under your bed and lifted it over your head, "My mom bought me this new game, called uno!"

"Uno?~How do you play~?★"

You explained the game to him and you guys began to play.

You and Hisoka only had 2 more cards left.

"HAHAHAHA PLUS FOUR HISOKA!", you yelled.

Hisoka placed down another plus four card, "Plus eight~oh, and uno~★"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!", you yelled.

"I choose the color red, and its your turn~★"

'eheheheh, he just told me his plan, I know that his final card is red now...I have another plus four so I still have a chance to win!', you thought in your head as you placed down the plus four card, everything felt like it was going in slow motion.

Hisoka placed another plus four card, "I win~★"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME, YOU CHEATED!"

Hisoka chuckled, "I didn't cheat, I merely won by coincidence. Now let me see you smile~♥"

You pouted and look the other way.

"Smile~♥", he said before he started tickling your sides, causuing you to laugh.

"H-HISOKA! *laughs* S-STOP IT!"

"There's that beautiful smile~♥"