Ellick and Jellie i guess

Here I am starting this story not knowing what I'm gonna write.
It's morning in dc. Ellie just woke up. She went to the bathroom to clean her face. When she got there Jake was in her bathroom.
"Hey baby."
"We're divorced Jake."
"Yea but I still love you."
"Shouldn't have cheated on me then."
"Well look at you being all badass."
Ellie hates him with everything she has. She's secretly dating her coworker Nick. But he can't know he would kill Nick. Jake tried to kill Ellie before she isn't afraid of him. She can handle him. She's stronger.
"Leave please."
"No. I want you back."
"And I don't want you back. Get out now."
"Stop yelling at me" he yelled.
"I'm not afraid of you."
"I am afraid of you baby."
"Don't call me baby."
"Ya know if you don't re-marry me Gibbs will die" Jake said.
"What?!"
"Yeah I got Gibbs." Jake knew where to hit Ellie close. He knew how much he means to Ellie. He just knew how to hurt her. Which he has proved before. Jake thought Ellie would give up but she had a plan. Her plan didn't work and she got shot. In her heart. She died. Nick stormed in. Ellie somehow warned him but it was too late. Of anger he shot Jake. He died too. He kneeled next to Ellie. He loved her. He loved her a lot. What he didn't know is that if Jake didn't tell his men that she is back with him in the next 2 seconds Gibbs would die. Which happened.