Chapter 3

Hey so my writing format is very messy, I mean I already am in person, so imna organize some things:

Bold - character thoughts

"Word" - character dialogue

I might change/add some things in the future if I still have motivation in continuing this skskksksk

Your pov~

3 days later

"Its a new dawn, its a new day, and a new pair of sWEATS", said to no one ever and decided to wear some sweatpants to school. Did my usual morning routine, ate breakfast, and was on my way to school as I made up my mind to use my bicycle to school.

 (also the school only has a polo uniform and the students can wear any bottom piece as lONG ITS APPROPRIATE)

~At school~

"wOOH that was a workout, I might need to work on my cardio." I said as I placed my chain onto my bike so that no one steals it and chain it on the bike stand thingies outside of school. (tbh I dont know what theyre called)

I make my way towards my locker and looking at the schedule that I pasted on the side of my locker door. "hmm lets see... Disaster Risk AND PE???? today mUST be a good day!". After talking to myself again, I grab my notebooks, PE attire, and laptop. I make my way towards the classroom, feeling the cold air touch my skin as I forgot to bring my jacket. "How could I forget my jacket when our classroom is literally cornered with 4 AC units -_-".  

(Im basically describing my school at this point. We dont have lockers tho. and yes disaster risk reduction management was a subject for us and I lOVED IT.)

I go to my seat putting all the necessities on my table. Notebooks and gadgets under the cubicle while we wait for our teacher to come in and a few minutes later he came in and gave us a lesson about first aid and bandaging.

(I like bandaging but seeing myself as part of the medical area would most likely be a bad idea since I would panic)

10 minutes after our teachers lesson about bandaging, he told us to make a circle in the middle of the room with our chairs and pick a partner. Of course I had to partner up with one of my friends, her name is Monica btw. 

"hEY gHOrL"

 "heY gHorL so, how was the concert?"

"Well, I dont want to brag but, I gOT TO HAVE DINNER WITH BTS AFTER THE CONCERT AND THEY GAVE ME ALL THEIR NUMBERS AND GHORL THE MOMENTS WHERE IM JUST LIKE "Im going to die" IS JUST OFF THE CHARTS"

"OMFG GHORL YOU A LUCKY BIJJ"

we were then interrupted by our teacher

"Excuse me Monica and Y/N, please stop talking and listen to the instructions to our activity today."

"Sorry sir" we both said.

~Time skip to PE~

3rd pov

After changing into their PE attire, Y/N and the rest of the class head to the gym as their teacher announced for they will be having a physical activity along with information about their new project

"For today, you will all be doing things that you like to do to keep yourself active. You guys can play sports and etc. and I will be giving you your project that is to be finished in 1 week"

"Yes sir!"

As they all scattered, of course boys being boys went for basketball, a mix of boys and girls went for volleyball, while the rest just do their own thing.

"So Y/N, what do you wanna do?"

"Imna just stretch and dance by myself."

"Well okay then me and the others are gonna play badminton"

"Okay!"

Your pov