period*

This is inspired by a comment on tiktok, so all the credits go to the person that commented it!
—————————————————

Tamaki carefully got up, trying not to wake you up, since you had fallen asleep in his arms. Tamaki smiled at you and noticed a red stain on the sheets and pouted, knowing you'd be embarrassed when you woke up, because the last time something like this happened, you didn't come out of your dorm room for the rest of the day, only letting Nejire into your room. Tamaki tried to comfort you and remind you it's normal that it happened and you had nothing to be embarrassed of.

(Let's pretend the dorm rooms are a little bit more luxurious than showed in the anime.)

Tamaki walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, so the water would be the temperature you liked. He walked to your closet and grabbed clothes for you and took his hoodie of for you to wear, since he knew you would want his hoodie and he had a shirt underneath it anyway. He grabbed a new towel and put the towel and clothes in the bathroom, walking back to you.

''Babe wake up.'' Tamaki softly said and kissed your head. ''Hmm why?'' You groaned and turned away. ''Babe your on your period, I got the shower ready and I'll change the sheets when you're showering okay?'' He said and you sat up right away. ''No no no.'' You mumbled, feeling embarrassed again. ''It's okay, relax in the shower and I'll get us some snacks as well okay?'' He said and held you, you nodded softly. ''Thank you Tama.'' You said and kissed his cheek and walked into the bathroom.

Tamaki smiled and changed your bed sheets, putting the dirty ones in the washing machine. Tamaki put his jacket on and grabbed his phone. ''Babe I'll be going!'' He said and walked out, closing the door behind him.

There was a market 5 mins away from the dorm rooms so Tamaki went there. He walked straight to the candy isle, getting your favorite candy. He smiled to himself when he remembered how excited you get all the time when someone gets you this candy. He put more of all your favorite snacks in the shopping cart and might have gone a little bit overboard. Just when he wanted to check out, he remembered to get you pads, since he saw there wasn't much left in the bathroom.

He walked into the isle and got the ones you needed and he exactly knew which ones it were. One day he asked you the difference and everything important about it, just because he was curious. He was glad he remembered it, because now you didn't have to stress about it. He checked out and walked back to the dorms.

''Hey babe I'm back.'' He said and walked in, seeing you cuddled up to your pillow, in his hoodie. ''Finally!'' You giggled, not being embarrassed this time. ''I might have gone a little too crazy with the snacks.'' Tamaki said and sat next to you with the bags. ''I don't mind.'' You smiled at him and he grabbed your favorite candy out of the bag. ''Look what I got.'' He said and you hugged him. ''You're amazing.'' You smiled and he giggled.

''What about we cuddle, watch movies and eat those snacks for the rest of the night?'' He suggested and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer. ''Fine with me.'' You smiled and snuggled up to him. ''I love you y/n.'' He whispered and put some random movie on.

----------------------------------

oKay this sounded cute in my head, my apologies if its bad.