Keeping Dreams

Please enjoy, I hold no hesitation for a delighted reader who reads my book of dreams. Do not be afraid to complain anything that bothers you in this story, I, as a gentleman will improve this story. You may suggest any scene you want to happen in this story although there may be parts that I will not be changing. Also, please comment for I will be inspired to continue this story whether positive or not, I carry a heart of accepting. Your comments will help me improve being an author.

Thank you once again.

Sorry about the last chapter it does not open and I published it thinking that it could be deleted. I humbly apologize of my stupidity.

§{£}§{£}§{£}§{£}§

Shiru stood up from her bed and went to the study table and took out an unused notebook, which was utterly white with a few wisp design on the corners and with the title in front "Dreams" . 'What a coincidence. I was just about to write about the dream.' She thought as she opened the notebook in the first page. She was about to write on her unused notebook when she heard a loud thump. 'That's probably my twin brother from his camping yesterday, probably tired from his big backpack.' She thought then sighed. She picked up the pen and started writing.

Hello this is Shiru Taniguchi, a fine young lady with unique pink hair colour and magenta eyes.

She blushed, she was thinking of herself beautiful somehow.

                              I had a pleasant and wonderful dream last night, I entered a fantasy world everything was very bright and happy it has everything that I loved especially the beautiful forest with soft lavender colour cherry blossoms and morning glory and the silver brick pathway that lead me to a piano named in french language, what was it? "La Belle Musique" I think, then I met an angel of music that doesn't know how to play piano, isn't it weird? He told me to play even if I protested and he just criticized what I did, that, that whatever. Then he took me to places like the "Divine Water"  Lake which was filled with colourful butterflies and the water was cold enough and it gave off a fresh feeling to my body.

                          We went to the "Grand Clock Tore of Tariana", how weird I should be forgetting the dream somehow, I was very mesmerized by the intricate designs it had on its short and long hand and on its old gears, it gave off a traditional feeling, the angel said it was used every time a prince was born in the Kingdom of Gloria and in the age of 14, the prince is sent to this tower and is transported to a different time not returning for 12 years, the Kingdom does not know the specific time and when the prince is back he is filled with wisdom. The kingdom does not know how, the secret lies with the angel keeper of time. I met him he was astonishingly handsome.

                         Then we went to the Garden of Samuel, it was quite fun there, the angel was surrounded by cats around rubbing around, he let them come with him, it was filled with flowers, unusual ones that could be related to some flowers in the real world. Then some guardians put some flowers on his head and they said " Hail the God's angel, patron of heaven and patriot of land, gifted with Peace and music!"  When they said that I imagined him being the guardian, why didn't he tell me that he was the most important in this land? I just smiled. Some played with my hair. It was embarrassing.

                         We went to the famous and one and only, Kingdom of Gloria,  the people glanced at me either because of my unusual colour of my hair and eyes, the people treated me with respect instead of running away, I noticed people would bow their heads to the angel, he's really that famous. We entered the castle and entered the throne room, I saw the king and queen were talking to each other and the prince was running to the angel, he was 13 years old. Playing with his hem. The king noticed our presence and called the prince named Lucas. We talked for sometime, I couldn't remember the details but I know he was asking a number of questions. And the prince kissing my cheek.

                         Last but not the least," The Enchanted Land of Maiden." . We walked through the forest filled with the scent of a woman. I can see that there are many nymphs gathering around the angel because of his mysterious beauty, they were somehow attracted to him. A group of faeries gathered around me and told me to close my eyes for a moment they took me away, when one whispered through my ear to open, I happen to see a beautiful lady, and that is me. They lead me back to the angel still surrounded by nymphs they all turned to me all they could do was stare especially the gaze of the angel.

                          We returned to where I belong, the Door of Reality. I was pulled back to reality, the dawn greeting my eyes into its light. One mystery was left,

                          What is his name? Starts with an "S "  ends with an "E".

          I can't wait for what dream tonight will bring.

Shiru sat down leaning on her chair, she could feel someone's gaze, she turned to where it is to see her twin brother looking at her. "W-what is it, Lance?" she asked him then he sighed, suddenly running and jumped unto her lap which took her by surprise and what most surprised her was that he pecked her on her lips. She pushed him away, her face turning into bright red. "Come on! It was just a tease peck on your lips." He said coming closer, " Don't come any closer or I won't cook lunch!" She said shouting, he backed away, "Fine..." He said then went out.