sorry....again...

Once again it seems I have failed to update! I am so sorrry guys hopefully after christmas i will be able to go on here more often. Thanks to everyone who sent me a request!!!! :)

My heart thumped in my ears. I knew I was standing on the edge of a vast precipice, looking down. I knew I should pull away, that if I stayed here a line would be crossed, and we could never go back.

I closed my eyes instead. And puck kissed me.

His lips were hesitant at first, brushing lightly against mine, giving me room to pull away. When I pressed into him, he cupped the back of my head and kissed me in earnest. I  wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close, wanting to forget everything that was hapening, to drown myself in feeling. Mabye now the gaping hurt and lonliness would go away for a little while. Puck shoved the plate off of the bed and leaned back, pulling me down with him, his lips suddenly at my neck, tacing a line of fire down my skin.

"If you are going to do that, would you mind not rocking the bed so much?" came a sarcastic voice near the headboard. "Perhaps you could roll around on the floor?"

Does anyone know if michaelaharrison22 has deleted their account as it wont let me dedicate it!!! Thanks.