Chapter 3

This part is going to be a diary! I'm really bad at writing diaries though, so tell me if I mess anything up.

Also go follow @keyuraa now please she's the best person ever and this story's based on her and all the stupid stuff we've done together :)

Read her book as well and vote on every chapter.

Please and thank you.

______________________________________

Hey,

My stupid little brother Sirius gave me this diary. It's supposed to be magically concealed so that no one can read it unless I want them to. That's cool, I guess, but I kinda just want to write in it so that I have something to share my crazy side with. Cos right now I sort of just blast it to my friends at school.

Wow that was cheesy.

I feel kinda bad for slapping Sirius now. He almost fell on top of me though!

Anyway, today's been pretty boring. I had to do some of my homework, sadly, I had to help Mother decorate the second Ballroom for the Summer Ball next week, and I had to sit with Father in the Resident Dining Room for hours while he smacked his hand against the table without any warning over and over again until I didn't even blink in response.

It's so unfair that I have to act like a privileged little princess without being loved like one.

Mother and Father don't care what happens to me and Sirius as long as we don't let down the family name.

Everything is just so annoying I'm only 13 not 24 I can't act like this 24/7 without having someone and somewhere where I can be myself and not have to worry about getting smacked for stupid reasons. Maybe that's why Sirius gave me the diary. I guess he's not THAT annoying.

Oml this idiotic little hamster is knocking on my door like he's dying wth is wrong with him?

Yh I take that back, Sirius is the most annoying creature on this planet.