ch-6 Good As New

(A/N) Hey guys! i've got a bunch more time on my hands now, so i'm going to write both of my stories at once! Its going to be a challenge, but i'm going to try to keep up with attempting to post at least once a week. Cool? Cool. Read on meh friends!

(Y/N)s P.O.V

i Screwed the last bolt into Bonnies head. "There we go." i took a step back and looked at all of them, while wiping oil off of my forehead. "Good as new." they stood there looking at their new parts. Bonnie was touching his face with both hands. "I'm not a horror creature anymore!" he yelled with a giant smile on his face. i giggled at his reaction. "I can eat pizza again!" Chica ran to the kitchen. we all watched her go. Freddy cracked his knuckles and started toward the stage. "I have a score to settle with that imposter." he said. "Be nice Freddy!" i yelled after him. Foxy looked at his cove. "They better not have done anything to me cove." He said as he started to his stage. That left just me and Bonnie. He went into his human form and rubbed the back of his neck. I reached up and tugged on my ears a bit. He came a little closer to me and raised one eyebrow sarcastically. "So... you come here often?" he said in a jokingly low voice. I smiled and my heart started racing. 'He's joking around, and my hearts practically beating out of my chest... whats wrong with me?' i thought, looking down. "You okay?" He said, coming closer. I nodded and looked back up at him. "Yeah.. i just... never mind..." I looked back down. He slid his hand under my chin and made me look back up at him.

Bonnie's P.O.V

I slid my hand under (Y/N)s chin and made her look up at me. Her face flushed red, and I chuckled. She squeezed her eyes shut and squeaked. I leaned into her ear and whispered "cute~" she squeaked again and opened her eyes. I leaned away a bit and looked into her eyes. They were a (E/C). I smiled at how nervous she was. "B-Bonnie?" She squeaked out. "Hmm?" I hummed in response. "I need to tell you something..." I pushed her up against the wall. "And what is that~" She looked up at me, then looked back down. "I-I.... Mmmmm!" She closed her mouth tightly. "Tell me~" I said. 

"I-I love you..."