Only Angel (Part 6)

70s!Rockstar!Harry Styles x Reader

Summary: reader and harry go to the hamptons for fourth of july weekend, along with his entourage of groupies and roadies

Summary: reader and harry go to the hamptons for fourth of july weekend, along with his entourage of groupies and roadies. reader learns more about harry through a photoshoot, a campfire game of truth telling... and that he has a deep love for watermelon.

Note: grammar and spelling errors. soo... this is the chapter teasing a bit about watermelon sugar and will be leading into the main theme of watermelon sugar in the NEXT CHAPTER that is similar to the music video... and obviously inspired by the lyrics. with that being said THERE WILL BE SMUT IN PART 7! And the photoshoot was basically the gucci photoshoot he did

Feel free to leave a vote, comment, or private message about what you thought!(: I enjoy hearing from you guys and interacting!

Warning: language, mentions of smut, drinking

Words: 4.0k+

***July 3, 1975***

The hot and humid heat peaked through the crack of the window of the tour bus, beaming right down onto your skin. The summer was growing hotter as the season progressed.

It's why Harry had the grand plan of heading to the Hamptons for the 4th of July weekend to go for a swim on the beach.

You were passing time on the drive by sketching more outfits in your notebook. Harry had been asleep on a couch, arms crossed and face towards the cushion. His chest rising and falling steadily.

It was hard not to steal glances at him. He looked to be at peace. He deserved the rest.

"He's hard not to look at, isn't he?" Lana softly asked, sitting at your side. "Charming." The words were said to make you blush. And confess.

"Yes," you admitted, setting down your pencil.

"Harry adores you," she softly smiled. "He talks about you. He even calls you an angel. I've never seen him smile so much talking about a girl... He's happy, and I believe that comes from you."

"He talks about me?" you asked.

"Sometimes. Just little things. And I see it. He's always got his eyes on you. Just like yours are always on him. You like him, don't you?"

You nodded, seeing no reason to hide your feelings from Lana.

Lana's soft smile faded as she glanced at Rocky who had been talking to one of Harry's groupies, the two of them smiling. A jealousy sparked in Lana's eyes for just a second. Then a sadness. Almost as if it was a routine.

"Don't break his heart," Lana looked at you. A command. "I know he seems happy, and he is. You make him happy. But a lot of people have made him happy. And the same people broke his heart. He's very open and free with who he is as a person, all of us on this bus are. But... he's different. A certain charisma about him. And nobody has been through as many heartbreaks as he has."