Murder most unladylike, but Danganronpa

//It's hear :D. This book, the mmu books and danganronpa is the only thing keeping me sane, so here we are, combining the 3. My ocs are included in this as placeholders for characters so yea\\
Character list:
-Daisy: Ultimate Detective
-Hazel: Ultimate Case book writer
-George: Ultimate interrogator
-Alexander: Ultimate clue finder
-Beanie: Ultimate Precious Bean
-Kitty: Ultimate Sassy pants
-Lavinia: Ultimate Protester
-Jamietta: Ultimate spy
-Flavoura: Ultimate Prehensile hair //lol does that even make sense\\
-Bree: Ultimate Can lick her elbow //lol thats her only talent\\
-Vivianna: Ultimate Casino Owner
-Damien: Ultimate assistant
-Carmen: Ultimate inventor
-Auburn: Ultimate Grudge holder
-Freyza: Ultimate Bad decision maker

Hazel PoV

This was a weird change for me, Daisy, Beanie, Kitty, and Lavinia.
We have gone from a school with multiple dead people, spirits, and crimes to solve, to Hope Peak's  Academy. The school where only the 'Ultimate students' can attend.

I was reading through the website to see who was enrolling, and there were a lot of weird enrollments. Like the 'ultimate grudge holder', 'ultimate prehensile hair' (whatever that means) and the worst one was probably 'ultimate can lick her elbow'. What? Why is she enrolling. That's just crazy.

Daisy is kind of annoyed about the fact that there may not be any crimes in this school //oh boy is she wrong\\, but I personally don't mind. We have solved many crimes, and I think it is a nice break until we graduate.

We, all 5 of us, walk in and the time is 7:20. We were 40 minutes early. I was minding my pwn business, looking around the school, when Beanie suddenly passes out. We all start freaking out and then Kitty passes out too. Then Lavinia, then me, then probably Daisy.

I woke up in a small classroom with weird wallpaper. No-one else was there that I could see. I checked the time and it was 7:55. I should start heading down to the gym I thought to myself as I got up and started to the corridor.

The corridor was a weird pinkish-purplish colour. I ignored my surroudings and used my sense of direction to get to the gym. It only took about 2 mintues. There were 15 other students gathered around in the gym. I was the last one to enter. To my surprise, Alexander and George were there too.

I decided to ignore my friends and get a head start on meeting the other students. I walked up to a girl with a pink kimono on and brown hair and a girl with gery hair and a basic white shirt and shorts.
"Hi! I'm Hazel Wong!" I said joyfully
"I'm Jamietta," The brown haired girl said. She had a slight Japanese accent
"Are you from Japan by any chance?" I asked
"Yes I am!" She responded
"And I'm Flavoura," The grey haired girl said. To my suprise, her hair started moving instead of her hands. I was so confused, until I remembered.

Flashback to whem Hazel was reading the website

Anon: They said the Ultimate Prehensile hair is gonna be there!

Back to the present

"

So, you're the Ultimate Prehensile hair.l, and you are..."
"The ultimate spy," Jamietta responded.
"Do you mind if I give you a nickname?" I asked Jamietta
"Sure! Call me Jaybird. It's my codename," Jaybird smiled at me and I walked off to meet someone else. If anything did happen here, it is a good job there is a spy. She would probably be keeping an eye on everyone.

I walked over to a group made of a girl with light brown hair that went into light purple, a boy with dark brown hair, pale skin and glasses, a yound girl with dirty blonde hair and a metal bunny mask in her head, a tall boy with blonde hair that was a mess, and a girl with straight, dark read hair and orange eyes.

"Hi! I'm Hazel Wong! I'm the ultimate case book writer!" I told them.
"Vivianna, but call me Queen Clubs. The Ultimate Casino Owner," the Brown and purple haired girl replied. I noticed she had a ring.
"I'm Damien! I'm the Ultimate Assistant!" The dark brown haired boy said. He also had a ring. Could Queen clubs and Damien be married? Or are they married to other people?
""Hyello! I'm Carmen! The ultimate Inventor!" The young female said.
"How old are you?" I asked the young inventor, "you don't look as old as us,"
"Oh, I'm 13, I inly recently started highschool //if this is the wrong age, please correct me, I don't live in America\\," Carmen replied.
"The name is Auburn. Ultimate Grudge Holder," The red headed girl said.
"But is that really a talent?" I said that without thinking. It sounded a lot like a Daisyish thing to say, but even worse, I said it to the Ultimate Grudge holder. Thats bad.
"Oh, really? Just wait."
I got kinda scared when she said that. Is that a threat?
"And I'm Freyza. The Ultimate Bad decision maker. I wouldn't trust me if I were you," the messy haired boy said jokingly.

I decided that that was enough of talking to their group, so I walked back over to my clique.
"Hiya, Hazel! Meet Bree! The Ultimate can lick their elbow!" Beanie happily said.
"Hi, Hazel!" Bree said, "As Beans said, I am the Ultimate can lick your elbow. I know, I know. It's pretty pointless unless you want to freak someone out,"
"I think it's really cool!" Beanie said. Beanie was adding a new member to our group and Daisy didn't like it. I could tell.

//That's all for today. I'm gonna skip the actual ceremony. All you need to know is that Monokuma is there now and that murder will happem with the next chapter >:)\\