8.5

Artemis had a bad feeling after finding the Toretto team at the street race, so she searched the vehicles before she found a tracker.

"Impressive," Luke tells her before he flips the switch. "Let's go get our guys."

Luke drives into the Toretto hideout before crashing into Dom's car.

"You just made a big mistake," Dom says as he glares at Luke.

"Took Artemis almost no time to find that tracking chip," Luke says as he gets out of his vehicle. "But not as long to flip the receiver. You're going down, Toretto."

"I'm right here," Dom taunts as he walks towards Luke before punching him in the face. Luke punches Dom back before Dom punches him in the stomach. Dom then shoves Luke into the side of his vehicle. Luke then slings Dom onto the hood of Dom's car, pinning Dom's arm behind his back. Dom then slams Luke into Luke's vehicle causing Luke to let go of him. Artemis watches as they sling each other around before Hobbs throws Dom through a window. Luke then climbs through the window before Dom slams Luke's head into a piece of steel. Dom then tackles Luke through a wall before punching him repeatedly. Luke gets the upper hand before tackling Dom through another wall. Luke knocks Dom down to his knees before getting him into a headlock. Dom looks out the window in front of him before seeing Mia, Brian, and Vince being surrounded by Luke's team. Dom then runs backwards slamming Luke into a wall causing him to let go of him. Luke then tackles Dom through a window before they land on a table breaking it.

"Dom!" Mia yells as she runs towards them at the same time Artemis yells "Luke!"

"Stand back. I got this," Luke orders before his team backs up. Luke gets on top of Dom before punching him. Dom then flips them before punching Luke.

"Pull off!" Vince yells at Dom.

"Dom! Please, stop!" Mia yells as Brian grabs her arm to hold her back. Luke and Dom keep flipping before Luke grabs a wrench. Luke drops the wrench as Dom punches him. Dom grabs the wrench before raising it up.

"Dom!" Mia yells as Brian looks at Dom in shock and worry.

"No! Luke!" Artemis yells as Dom swings the wrench down causing it to break the concrete by Luke's head. Luke looks at the wrench before seeing the worried look on Artemis' face. Luke's team point their guns at Dom as he puts his hands behind his head.