Another quest?

A/N  this is my first ever fanfic, it will most likely be really bad, so please comment and critique, that would be  really helpful.

disclaimer : I don't own the characters I only own the plot, all credit for the characters goes to Rick riordan

This is literally right after the giant war, set Before TOA

Percy and annabeth sit on the beach, enjoying each other's presence, trying not to think about the war and their losses. Then all of a sudden, Travis stoll comes running towards them, "it's Rachel, she's issuing another prophecy" Percy looks at annabeth, then goes sprinting after Travis.

Percys POV

"Really another one" I said 

"Yep" said Travis 

"But it doesn't include us right?"

"Dunno"

When we got to the campfire, we saw Rachel with green smoke pouring out her mouth, she then said:

Son of the sea shall fight the bees

Wisdoms daughter must find the key 

To the place where lighting can never shine

Love will have to find its rhyme  

After that, Rachel collapsed.

Annabeth POV 

"No no no no no no, this can't be happening again!" said Percy

Jason just stood there extremely still, his face expressionless.

"I'm sorry my boy but the prophecy clearly said "son of the sea" I wish there were a way around it too." said Chiron 

"Percy calm down" I said gently

"It's just.. how come every time there's a prophecy, it involves me! Haven't I done enough for Olympus, for the world?"

"Percy, I understand, but you need to calm down." I was gonna tell him there was a 20ft wave towering over camp, but It's pretty hard to miss.

"Alright" then the wave receded back into the lake 

My minds gears were turning, the prophecy was pretty clear who was to go, but what does it mean? First two lines were clear, but find the key? Find the key to what? What place can lighting never shine? And what's this bee? These questions spread through my head like Wildfire. Percy snap his fingers in front of my face "Wise girl, you there?" I realized my mind must have drifted off. I hastily replayed a "yeah" Then drifted off again.

Percys POV

I was discussing the prophecy with Chiron and Jason until Piper walked up and said " I'm going too"

Chiron looked kindly and piper and said" I do not think it is wise to send four demigods on a quest"

Piper quickly said" the Argo II had seven Demigods on it, and love probably means a person, I'm loves daughter so it kinda makes sense I should go right?

"We understand that lightning means Jason, but love could be anything." Chiron backfired

"I'm going with Jason whether I have permission to go or not." said Piper forcefully.

Chiron look at her for a few seconds as if judging her,"alright, you may go." Chiron said to especially smug Piper. Chiron then turned to me and said" have you discussed with Annabeth whether she will be going?"

"I haven't, but knowing her she most likely will." I told him

"Alright, as soon as we get some intel on where you may be going, you have to stay put. I will be paying Olympus a visit tomorrow, good night"

I bid Chiron good night and went to Annabeth.

Another quest.... Dammit

"