All abord the Caleomobile

A/N: I'll be Trying to update everyday, but who knows hat will happen, gotta give credit to @liladres, help me a lot with starting to write this story.

Disclamier(not that it's really necessary) I don't own the characters, I just own the plot.

Leo's POV (sorry won't be much of this)

" Annabeth is sleeping with Percy!" I yelled run through camp to make sure everybody knows. All I wanted to do was go say "Hey Percy, time for you're super fun trip on the ValdezMobile! But of course since Percy is a super considerate friend, he wants to save me the hassle of having to go find Annabeth, so he decides it's best if he in Annabeth are in the same place together, to be more specific, his bed. 

I heard gasps and awwws from Aphrodite cabin, but my main target is to tell Chiron, why? Not sure myself, I'm pretty sure calypso won't be happy with it, but I can deal with that later.

"Chiron! Chiron! Percabeth is happening in cabin three! I said yelling after him!

"What's percabeth?" Said Chiron, with a puzzled expression on his face.

OH MY GODS. CHIRON DOESN'T KNOW PERCABETH.

"You don't know percabeth! Where have you been when Percy and annabeth starting dating!" I said unbelievingly.

"Just tell me what's wrong."

I told him that I went to go find Percy and tell him to get ready, then I saw that  Percy and Annabeth were sleeping in the same bed.

Funnily enough, Chiron didn't seem angry, he actually seem like he suspected this kind of thing to happened, he smiled and said" Ever since Tartarus, Percy and Annabeth have to be in each others presence otherwise the nightmares are unbearable for them."

"Oh yeah, I knew that." Damn, stupid me, I completely forgot.

"Uh.. okay then, I'll just go see Percy" I said kinda awkwardly 

"Good."

————————-—Line break brought you by rainbow the fish pony——————

Percys POV 

Oh crap. I don't know how Chiron was going to take it, maybe he won't let him and Annaneth go on this quest together, or worse...

Then Leo came back.

"Hey bro, I'm sorry for running around screaming like that, but you gotta admit that was pretty funny. He said, not really apologetic 

"Yeah bro, really funny, you could see me laughing my head off, I thought for sure I was demigod roadkill. And in case you're wondering, that's not funny."

"Yeah yeah yeah, what ever, I was just gonna ask you if you're ready for a super fun trip on the Valdezmobile!

"Valdezmobile? Isn't that like the batmobile(please don't sue me😂😂)?" I asked

"Nooooo! Don't you know that they based the batmobile on the valdezmobile!" He said like he couldn't believe what I was saying.

"Whatever, just lead the way."

———————————-time skip to bunker 9————————-

"Hey sunshine!" Leo said, yelling to calypso." bring out the Valdezmobile!" 

"I think we should call it the caleomobile since it was a combined effort(hehe, didn't forget). Calypso said and joked

I am still kind of uncomfortable around calypso considering that I forgot about her, and I think she sensed me tense up a bit. "Hey, it's okay, I've already gotten past it, I don't hold grudges that bad." With that I kind of winced because she did curse me, and of course what better place to find out then Tartarus.