XVIII- Deal

When they reached home Xiao Zhan immediately went upstairs in his room didn't even noticed the people at the living room who all wondering what is happening to him as he seems out of himself, walking blankly not even greeted them.

"Wang Yibo, what happened to Zhan Zhan?" Miss Yu asked when he saw Wang Yibo coming in.

"Maybe he is just tired from the practice." Wang Yibo respond with his impassive facial expressions looking at the stairs where he saw Xiao Zhans back to his room. "If you'll excuse me Ayi. I need to go to my room too."

Ms. Yu didn't stop him from going but he smile secretly as he knows what is happening between the two. She took care of Xiao Zhan since he was baby so she knows him even an inch, emotions and everything about him. "He is obviously inlove to my baby but my baby is so dumb not to know about it." She smile as she knows Xiao Zhan is smart but dumb when it comes to these kind of things. "Maybe because he didn't experience falling in love yet and more often he is just enjoying his life with his friends and focused on his studies." Ms. Yu shook her head gently while looking upstairs.

In Xiao Zhan's room. He tossed himself on his bed as soon as he got in. Thrown out his denim jacket on the bed and lie down there looking at the ceiling blankly. His mind haven't absorbed yet what had happened at the shooting range. His mind is like a floating balloon empty inside and can't think what is happening. Subconsciously, he touched his lips with his fingers. He can still feel the traces of Wang Yibo's kissed. He closed his eyes intensely trying to forget what had happened but his mind don't let it go. "Aaaaaahhh...." he did a loud scream tried hard to let out the feeling he couldn't understand. He felt his body is burning as he thought of their wild kissing scene. The way Wang Yibo kissed him and how he responded him made him felt his face a bit tightened hot as he knows he is blushing. He got up quickly and run to his bathroom to wash his face as he think it might help him cool down. He is right, he saw his face with a little tinge of crimson pink. He washed it with soap as he thought it will help him remove such kind of feelings. "Xiao Zhan you idiot. Why you gave up yourself to him, gosh! You're a man and he is a man too!" He is scolding himself facing the mirror. He clenched his fists hard until his knuckles turned white. He can't accept himself doing such thing but his heart not coordinating his mind. His heart seems joyous with what had happened. "Am I inlove with him?" "Aaaaahhhh...." his screamed out of his lungs with that thought grabbing his hair hard until he felt the pain on his scalp. "Dad, will kill me if .....aaaaahhhh....." he knows his Dad. Their company supports LGBT community and even allowed to have staffs from that community but on his own son whom he dreamt of having his own family to give him grandchildren to play with when he retired? It's a big NO!! His Dad didn't tell him directly he doesn't want him to be in that kind of relationship but when he talks about grandchildren, he knows what he wants. And he doesn't want to fail the sole wish of his Dad. Xiao Zhan heaved a deep sighed as he thought about his Dad. He became restless and tired, he took off his clothes, filled the bathtub with warm water and soaked himself to relax his mind and body until he drifted into sleep leaning on the bathtub.

In Wang Yibo's room, he is lying on his bed motionless trying to figure out how to deal with Xiao Zhan. He knows he crossed over the line for kissing him. He is hired by Xiao Xiu Ying to protect him but what he did is not even protecting Xiao Zhan but he is the one doing some harm on him-kissing is a sexual assult. "Fuck!" He cursed himself feeling guilty and mad for himself. He closed his eyes intensely tried hard to think if he will tell it to Xiao Xiu Ying and asked his forgiveness or just let it go as long as he doesn't know yet. "Aaaaahhh..." he heaved a sighed and got up with hands on his face the elbows on his knees. "But he respond to it, does it mean he likes it too? And what my colleagues will think of me if they will know about it? I am known as a tough agent, a tough trainee back in Russia but fall for a guy too? Do they still respect me and honor highly of me if they'll know about it?" Wang Yibo run his fingers on his hair. His mind is flooding with so much thoughts. He is thinking if is he going to waste all his efforts to achieved where he is now or letting go of his feelings towards Xiao Zhan? He is not sure if he is inlove with him but he knows how intimidating the beauty of Xiao Zhan is and how he restraint himself from crushing his lips everytime he saw him biting it when he is focused into something. "And that mole under his lip. Shit! How can I resist him?" "Aaahh, whatever happens next I will face it. Whatever consequences I will accept it as I did wrong." He then walked to the bathroom and decided to take a shower and thinking how to face Xiao Xiu Ying and Xiao Zhan later on dinner.