S.E.V.E.N

S.E.V.E.N

Before he met her, he thought that music was the only thing that means so much to him. For years he was confident and convinced that music is what he lived for, just like his brothers… Their lives were prepared and planned by their parents. Even before they were born their fate was already sealed…And that is to make a band and be famous.

At such young age they were taught by dozens of music experts, Harris and Ivan, were under strict guidance at that time. They weren’t allowed to go to school, they have tutors at home. What they do…is practice…and practice…until they perfect a particular instrument. Harris became an expert in playing the piano with his eyes closed. His nimble fingers go through the keys with expertise. He also learned to play other percussion instruments (bongos and the tambourine), the guitar, the harmonica, the keyboard and many other more. He and Ivan were exposed to voice lessons where they both met Lyz—whose parents own a recording studio.

When Zeth was born, their parents unexpectedly softened and agreed to give them some freedom. They were now allowed to go to school and socialize with friends. What they do not know is that they were being prepared for something bigger—and that is the fact that they need to learn how to connect with people and fans when they become famous. They excelled in their studies but they have gained attention of the crowd (the two of them were unprepared for the massive attention.) Favors and offers started to rush in and young as they are, Harris and Ivan, along with young Zeth—they needed to take a break.  

Their parents decided to wait for the right time when they will be old enough to handle themselves and get used to being in the industry. So they left their home in New York, leaving everything behind…anyone that distracts them.

They came to live in Canada in the beginning of the summer. They occupied an already built house miles away from the buzz of the city. It was previously owned by the Bryant’s (Lyz’ parents) and since Mr. Bryant has another house (just a few blocks from the old one), they suggested to the Taylor’s an occasional visit to ensure the progress of the three.

In that new environment, Harris, Ivan and Zeth were required to compose songs that they will share with the world in the future. Harris was sure that this was going to be his life. His parent’s dreams and ambitions became his own.

Music, for him, was everything… and without it, he was nothing.

It is the only thing that he does…And the one thing that he knows all his life.

But everything changed the moment he saw Cara in a simple day dress, bathing under the sunlight. She was a breath of fresh air in this suffocating arrangement. It wasn’t surprising for them to be enchanted by her presence…to have that blissful reaction… that feeling of absolute excitement.

Attraction...

Harris had observed her for days, teased and adored the expressions that cross her angelic face. She was like an open book. She was also very fierce in showing her temper when she was pushed through her limits.

As more months passed, she began to gaze at him differently. As he sat there playing a piece for her in the piano…her love for music could be seen in her eyes.