𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬

AURORA KENOBI HAS GROWN up a little different from most children in the galaxy. Her father raised her on the desert planet of Tatooine, alongside Luke Skywalker. Apparently, ( according to her father, at least ) he watched over Luke, because Luke's own father had died when both Luke and Aurora were babies. Since the Skywalkers and Kenobis lived in a pretty secluded part of Tatooine, Aurora and Luke didn't really grow up with any other kids, so they were best friends. ( don't tell anyone, but when they were 14, Aurora may or may not have had a tiny crush on him. )

          AURORA'S FATHER, OBI-WAN KENOBI, taught her the ways of the Jedi. Aurora has suggested that both she and Luke could train together, he had hastily shut that thought down. And Obi-Wan ( well, he goes by Ben now ) never even let Aurora tell Luke that she was a Jedi. ( she's always wanted to, though. ) Sometimes, Aurora wonders if it has something to do with Luke's parents, but her father will never tell.

          AURORA ISN'T EXPECTING FOR the Empire to come hunting them down, or having to leave Tatooine. Neither Aurora nor Luke are prepared for the newfound facts about their families, and they certainly aren't ready for their newfound non-platonic feelings toward each other. But, things are about to get a lot more difficult for them.

disclaimer!
I don't own the Star Wars movies,
only my plots and oc's. I might
change the plots of the movies a
little bit. There will most likely
be some spoilers to the other books
in my Dynasty series, but you don't
have to read the others in order to
understand.

warning!
This story might contain mature
themes such as violence, and
swearing.

author's note!
Bruh, I'm amped for this