Chapter 27

Adam's POV

walking through the cold winds to the café with a pair of earphones both on my ears and wearing my uniform. It's 6:00 AM and I never thought that I could be so early today! there are few customers waiting for us to open but I noticed that there's a long queue at that corner of the street? maybe it's the new café I think?

I quickly unlocked the door and told them if they are willing to wait for a couple of minutes since I need to manage a lot of things in this place and they agreed...

"hmmmmmmm...where's Nong Zhai?" I muttered...

I quickly went at the kitchen and I'm pretty sure that he eaten something the whole night here then yup! I'm right all along, he had eaten something but he is not here...? maybe at the locker room? as I went there, he is sleeping! and snoring too loudly but it's cute haha....

"Nong Zhai wake up na~" he groans then I chuckled...

"if you are still here, my crew will see you in here and they will assumed that someone breaking in to our locker rooms" I said then he quickly wakes up and grab his bag...

"you are so annoying! if you just let me go yesterday! I wouldn't get tired wandering this café, eating a bunch of donuts and drinking a half galloon of milkshakes!" He exclaimed and I laughed at him

"remember that you owe me one huh? I will save it for future purposes" I clapped lightly then Nong Zhai glares at me...

"ah ah! I'm going now or my boss will kill me if I'm late!" Nong Zhai said then I grabbed his hand...

"are you sure that your Boss will not be angry that I broke your camera? for taking photos creepily at night?" I said then he squinted at me

"yeah yeah he won't be mad at me, I'm just gonna tell that someone broke it" then I felt guilty since I stomp my foot too hardly at his camera while I'm struggling to get my phone at him...

"I can pay for that camera" I said then he just chuckled...

"what? no way! it's okay Phi there's nothing special about that camera and also it's stupid that my boss always asked me these type of things since he told me that I'm small and fragile TSK! he is a goddamn asshole to be honest" then I laughed and both of us went downstairs...

"by the way Phi, I'm sorry if i'm doing something suspicious or bad but I could promised that it would not happened again..." Nong Zhai said then I ruffle his hair...

"it's okay and by the way my number,  if you need anything just call me" then I gave him a piece of paper then he nods shyly...

"i'm leaving thank you for locking me up here for the whole night" Nong Zhai squeaked then runs out to his way...

"okay goodbye!" I yelled then I go back to the counter and rest myself for minutes.

Well actually, he didn't mention anything about his Boss nor his personal information, maybe he is somehow known or powerful but Nong Zhai promised me that he will avoid him a lot since I caught him once last night taking pictures suspiciously in the café...

Later that Night on Chapter 26

"alright guys, gather your things up! it's closing time" Boss Beam said as we left one by one at the café, earlier today I'm suprised that an idol just entered here! and it's kinda weird that both Boss Beam or Mr. Kongthanin didn't told us about this and even them! they we're shocked as we are!

"Nong Adam? are you alright?" Boss Beam asked along the way since both of our houses are kinda close so I don't usually go home alone..

"are you thinking about what happened earlier?" Boss Beam added then I nod awkwardly...