장 24 • Swear

"Aaa~~hh!! Kookieeee!! The--ree" A melodious voice moaning underneath at Jungkook ..

"Yaaa!! Babyy..." Jungkook ramming his hips continuosly with pleasure..

Both of them covered with sweats and panting heavily... Jungkook look at his underneath at admire the beauty of partner

"Taehyung!! You're so beautiful!! Please don't leave me..." Jungkook lean towards him and kiss him..

"Taehyung!! I love you.."

"I love you too , Jungkook.."

Jungkook start ramming again, now more harder because his climax his coming soon..

But, Taehyung shaking him instantaneously which is odd for Jungkook...

"Junggkkooookkk!!!aaahhhhh~~"

"Yes?? Babyy??"

"Jungkook!!!!"

"JUNGKOOK~~"

"JUNGKOOK!!"

A unfamiliar voice interuppt their make out and Jungkook jolt up from his utopia and panting unevenly ...

Then, he look around at find himself on his bed ...

"Hey!! Jungkook..Are you okay?? Why are you sweating... like that" And, the owner of that unfamiliar voice none other than Jimin..

"Yaa!! I'm okay... Actually---" Jungkook suddenly stopped his words when, he noticed that his pervert brother look at down with smirk ...

With, that expression Jungkook look at his direction and his eyes become wide open when, his bulge stand like mountain and it's clearly understandable under the sheets..And, he knows who's the responsible of his situation

"Go fix yourself..then, come to my room.. Someone is there" Jimin suggest him with smirk

But, Jungkook's mind intoxicated by someone else's thought that he can't hear any sounds around him..

"Jungkook!!!" Jimin shaking him again...

He returns to the world again

Jimin fed up with his brother "Fine!! Go... I'm not want to extend it, anymore.." with that Jimin leave him..

Jungkook still confused with his brother reaction because he's always teasing him whenever it's happened with him but today, is something peculiar...

He scratch his back neck and look at himself down and immediately goes to bathroom for calm himself down..

But, in other hand Jimin mocking with his thoughts because he knows Jungkook's mouth soon hang up...

Meanwhile~~~

"Hey!!! Jin hyung ~~~~" A husky deep voice filled the whole mansion and that man running towards a tall giant shoulder man who's just shocked by that familiar voice....

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!" Both excited male stopped by embrace each other tightly

After some time, both of them break it and look at eachother and drop of water flow of their face from their eyes...

"How are you??? Taetae!!" Jin calmly ask him and caressing his red cheeks

"I'm fine, hyung!! How about you?? And Namjoon hyung and Eunwoo??"

"All are fine!! We missed you very badly.."

After, few conversation both male goes to kitchen and Jin introduce his new helper after Taehyung left "Tae!! He's Dojihan .. "

Taehyung nods and smiles at that man and he also do same...

Then, gradually after all members join them and exclaims to each other untill ,Jimin comes and call Taehyung and gesture towards his room...