two

The guy who came in isn't Tayler. He has black or brown hair which he changes. He had blonde frosted tips for a while. But he's an OC who's important.

-----------------

Madison

I wiped the tables at jelly bean before pausing to wipe the sweat from my forehead. The bell jingled and a guy with dirty blonde hair came in. "Welcome to jelly bean. What will you be having today?" I asked.

"Hi. I would like to order a burger, French fries and a black and white milkshake." He said. "Please wait for a few minutes." I went into the kitchen area and repeated his order to Odette.

"Why do you still work here?" She asked. "I have to make a living, Odette." I said. "Alright. Whatever you say." She said before going back to her cooking.  After she rung the bell 50 minutes later, I grabbed the food and the milkshake and put it into a tray.

I went out to the eating area and laid it out Infront of him. "That would be 10 dollars." I said. He handed me 10 dollars and started to eat. "Enjoy your food." I said. "You too." He said. He immediately looked at me out of regret before bursting into laughter.

I followed suit. "I'm Madison, by the way. You can call me Madi or Mads." I said. "Henry." He said. "It was nice to meet you but I gotta work." I said before starting to walk off. "See you around, Madi." He said.

It was back to serving food and wiping tables for the next 4 hours. "See you tomorrow, Bob." I said to my boss. "That's the thing, Madison. I'm gonna have to let you go." He said. "I don't understand." I said. "We aren't making a lot of money these days. I'm sorry." He said.

I took the apron off before balling it and throwing it on the floor. I put my coat on and ran out before he could see my tears.  I purchased a bottle of bourbon on the way home. The cheap kind. I drank it before going home to my mansion.

"I'm home!" I called. "Dinner's in the fridge!" My mom called from somewhere. I know what you're thinking. Why did she work when she lived in a mansion? My dad busted his ass to get us where we were today. He didn't come from a rich family. It was the opposite, really.

He wanted me to work for my things, just like he did. So, I found part time jobs and went to 6 jobs everyday. I busted my ass to have the savings I did now. Exactly 2 million dollars. That's a lot. I know. But I needed it if I was gonna survive in the long run. I shoveled my dinner and went into my room. It wasn't what you'd expect.

My room was the same room I lived in as a baby. The bed and clothes were the only different things. After a cold shower, I locked the door and got into bed. I dozed off as soon as my head but the pillow.

-----------

Hi guys. This was a bit rushed because I had to go to my job and I'm lazy now to edit it. Sorry. 。◕‿◕。