sense

The members sat silently as they watched the sun spill its light onto the vast ocean. The sky was slowly starting to get dark, the orangish sky was starting to get englufed by the darkness. It was a beautiful evening, houses packed together on either side of the streets. There were cars bustling around with everyone trying to get back home to spend the night accompanied by the warmth of their family.

The members started to going back to their rooms one by one until Jungkook and Jimin remained on the balcony alone. There was a sense of awkwardness hanging around them. Jimin swirled the wine around in the bottle, staring blankly at the last rays of sunlight peeking out from behind the mountains. Jungkook adjusted positions on his chair before deciding to leave the awkwardness and to go back to his room.

Namjoon was already in bed, his fingers dancing wildly around on his phone screen. He waved when he saw Jungkook enter the room, the keys still dangling from his hand. Jungkook smiled weakly and headed to the bathroom. 

"What was that feeling when I looked into Jimin's eyes today?" Jungkook thought to himself while tapping his fingers on his chin. He shook his head, deciding that it was just the unforgettable view. Namjoon walked into the bathroom which caught Jungkook by surprise. Jungkook jumped slightly and his doe-like eyes widened.

"Has something been on your mind today?" Namjoon asked. 

Jungkook simply shook his head and walked past Namjoon. Jungkook took his shoes off and slipped under the covers of the hotel bed. Jungkook pretended to sleep as he was afraid to worry Namjoon, but his mind was overflowing with questions.