Captivated

Roddy's POV
" yeaaaaa nigga", I laughed with Kendrick and Donbo as they were re-telling the story about the time that I got super faded.

Kendrick doesn't smoke, so he likes to make fun of me sometimes and Donbo always joins in. "How did you feel though", Kendrick asked. As I was about to reply we heard knocks at the door. Assuming it was someone from my team Donbo got up to answer the door.

I was about to text Amirah when I heard the door close. I looked up about to ask Donbo who it was but I didn't need to.

Amirah was here and she looked sexy as fuck

"Surpriiiiiisseee!", she yelled doing jazz hands. "I bought you gifts", she said as she threw me a pack of sour patch and a water. "Great show by the way", she continued as I was dumbstruck. The sound of Kendrick and Donbo laughing snapped me back to reality.

"How did you get here", I asked. Then realized what I said. I shook my head laughing as I got up and hugged her. She smelled great.

I introduced her to Kendrick and then she proceeded to tell us how she got here. When she was finished explaining. I turned to Donbo. " I thought we were family", I said. K laughed.

We talked a little bit more then Kendrick left to go home while Donbo went back to the hotel saying something about being tired but I knew he was going over there to get lit.

"So Kendrick huh", she said. "Yea, he was in the neighborhood and passed through". She nodded her head in understanding.

The team finished packing up and Big E came to get us. When she saw me and Amirah. He laughed as they both did a high five.

Amirah gave Big E the name of her hotel and by coincidence it was the same on that we were staying at.

Knowing Donbo was busy over by our suite. I decided to kill some time with Amirah. It was 1:00AM. We were hungry so she ordered room service.

She changed into sleepwear while we waited.

She came out of the hotel bathroom in a onesie wagging her imaginary tail

She came out of the hotel bathroom in a onesie wagging her imaginary tail. She's such a fucking kid sometimes bro and that's one of the things that I like about her so far.

The food came and we ate.

After we were done eating we chatted. " I'm going back to LA tomorrow", she said. "Me too", I replied." "you can travel with me", I offered to which she agreed.

It was now 3:00 AM and we laid in the bed just talking about life. Amirah's

Seems like we both fell asleep. I quickly got up and wrote a note to Amirah that she should meet me at my hotel room by 3:30 PM so we could leave. I went over to my hotel room. Then remembered I didn't leave the room number.

I quickly texted it to her. And went back to sleep.