Introduction

No Proof Reading!

Avoid Mistakes ❤

_____

Meet The Mafia Leader Whose Another Name is TERROR, THE MANIK MALHOTRA  The Mafia Leader. No. 1 Mafia Leader Of the World. His Name is enough to scare the shit out of  a person.. Agressive, Arrogant, Short tempered, Stubborn and all their synonyms describe Him. Have noone to call him as his family except for his best friends.
He is a devil in face of human, but is every devil born a devil????
Naah!
Same goes with him, he didn't born as a devil, infact Onc who HAD  Golden Heart Oncs, but HAD! Or maybe still HAVE, Maybe..

He HATE Two things the most: LIE AND BETRAYAL!

Those who Once Lied To him or Betrayed him can never take their another breath... He does whatever his Mind says to him, Coz According To Him He Doesn't Have A Heart..

BUT Is It True???

Will seee!

(25 years old)

____

Meet The Cabir Dhawan and Abhimanyu Dhawan:

Best friend cum soul brothers cum Left and right Hand Of The Mafia Leader Manik Malhotra. Knows him In and Out. Both are unidentical Twins. Only they are the one Who Have the guts to mess with Manik BUT to a limit ofcourse..  Cabir is Married to the love of his life from 6 months.

(25 years old)
____

Meet  Navya Dhawan the wife of Cabir Dhawan, his love life. The Only Girl who is lil close to Manik. Consider him and Abhi as an elder brother. Loves her small family very much as she has noone else to called as her family... Is afraid Of Manik's and even Abhi and Cabir's anger.

(23 years old)

____

Meet Nandini Murthy a Cute Innocent angel whose eyes, face everything screams only One thing and that is Innocence.. She is lil kiddish for her age. She is very very innocent. Easily trust Everyone unaware of their real intention. A very cute and sweet Adorable Girl whose one smile can Melt your heart. Her Cuteness can make you fall for her at the first sight only.. An Orphan who Lost her parents when an was 4. Lives with her elder sister who is her world... Loves her Didu the most in the world.
She believes in Fairy tales and thus waiting for her prince Charming..

(18 years old)

_____

Meet Mukti Murthy elder sister of Nandini.  Loves her the most in the world and she is her life. Works as an interior designer in a reputed company. Afraid for Nandini coz of her innocence. She always protects her from all the evils.. A Sweet girl and possessive and protective sister..

(24 years old)

____

There we go with a small intro part!!!

Do tell me how much you are excited coz depending on it I'll start the story?????

Will be waiting for Your response!

MD :)