Why not. if Denki met I!Denki pt.1

MiilkFanFics here we go👍

"Ow!" Said inverted Denki as he fell on his face for the 3rd time today. "Hey! It was only 2!" He protested pointing at the camera, wait. Your not supposed to hear me!! "Well I can and its hella annoying" he said crossing his arms.

For once in his goddamn life he wasn't so glued to his screen or tired that he actually payed attention to his surroundings. "HEY!" he once again shouted in protest.

He was in a world were everything in white. The terrain was flat as far as the eye could see. "Okay stupid voice, be useful for once and tell me where I am." He spoke to himself while putting his hand on his hip. "Hey! I'm not talking to myself, I'm talking to you!" He once again shouted to himself.

"Oh my god! Your insufferable!" Ouch, I mean. He yelled while gripping his head. "Ow" spoke a different voice in inverted Denki's hearing range.

"Hah! You said a different voice! Eat you words dumbass!! And what's this about another voi-" he said before he was interrupted. "By you!!" He yelled before walking off to the area of the voice.

"It is what it is, but why it gotta hurt?" Mumbled a confused Kaminari who was lying on the ground."Hello white world. Am I in one of those weird dreams where you die irl if you die here?" He asked. "No that's a game not a dream stupid." Inverted Denki replied.

"Ow. Rude." Said Kaminari. "Are you by chance Denki Kaminari?" Inverted Denki said. "Yeah how did you know?" Replied a clueless Kaminari while taking the others hand. "The annoying voice says that's your name" inverted piece of sh*t says."Hey! I heard that!" He said while his head flipped to the direction of the camera.

"Heard what?" Kaminari replied to inverted dumbass talking to himself. "You can't hear that annoying ass voice!?" The latter said, hands outstretched to the camera.

"What annoying ass voice? The only voice I hear is yours." Kami said. "Who the f*ck is kami!?" Inverted Denki said hands held high as he dramatically fell to his knees. "Mina sometimes calls me that." Kami spoke. "But how did you know that?"  Kami continued while placing his chin in the gap between his index finger and his thumb.

" 'Cause the voice said it" Inverted Denki replied. "Makes *cents" Kami says.

(A/N * it is intentional not a spelling error just so you know)